Countdown begins

Relax. Dusts are settled, fate is determined, in the CFA HQ. They have the result/MPS determined. It is just that they have not told us the result yet.

True that. Am waiting for my Level 2 result!

I agree. And that Monday we are going to wake up to a slap in the face or its gonna be a good day.

7!!!

I think the time people receive their result email really depends on which time zone you are. If say they send the mass email in the morning from the CFA HQ in Virginia on Monday the 26th say 9:00am US/Canada Eastern Time (the usual release time), then it is already 14:00 in London UK, 15:00 Central European Time, 21:00 Hong Kong/Singapore, 23:00 Sydney, and 01:00 am Tuesday 27th in New Zealand. People in the Asian-Pacific Rim may need to stay up late and refresh their Inbox until early Tuesday morning, like they watched the World Cup game.

Shit that weird feeling in my stomach came back after looking at this.

5…

4.9…

You beat me to it again :stuck_out_tongue:

lol you can have the weekend!

u guys dnt need to count days now! dint u c the topic ‘Know ur Results Now’?? u can knw ur results frm the method described in it! it works for sure!

I think ‘Know ur Results Now’ is true to some extent. Maybe

“know your results now” is a test by cfai. Anyone dumb enough to believe it mean something automatically fails.

its not a test by CFAI. I cam accross this yest wen i was just gng thru my account details…wen i saw this option, I instantly called my frnd who took level 1 wid me n she dint get that msg! thats wen i realized dat its tru!

I’m sorry asq, but you’re a moron. The story you are telling is not evidence that the different messages imply what you’re saying they do. I’ll translate for you jst coz 2 diff msgs r on th screen dsnt meen dat itz tru dat u can no if uv faild r not.

asq201 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > its not a test by CFAI. I cam accross this yest > wen i was just gng thru my account details…wen i > saw this option, I instantly called my frnd who > took level 1 wid me n she dint get that msg! thats > wen i realized dat its tru! i m curius as 2 hw mch tim it sav u 2 use “dat” instd of “that” or “tru” instd of “true”???