Countdown begins

HAHAHAHA

lol!!!

asq201 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > its not a test by CFAI. I cam accross this yest > wen i was just gng thru my account details…wen i > saw this option, I instantly called my frnd who > took level 1 wid me n she dint get that msg! thats > wen i realized dat its tru! omfg @ all these abbreviations

3…

I should have kept my mouth sealed until I received the results, now I will be getting calls on Monday!! :S

… 1. Good luck guys! Keep in mind that even if we fail its not the end of the world. We have health so we will do it sooner or later.

12~14 hours

May be not. It 11.00 AM in tokyo…

Anyone know what time result will be released? It’s 11 AM in Singapore. Is it morning according to EST?

i actually called CFAi, they said they have over 70,000 emails to send, so it will be throughout the day. It is 11:24pm EST right now, I’m hoping for midnight release… but who knows

It’s already 9 am here on the 26th and I’m nervous

All the best to all L-1 candidates. While I hope to jump to the L-3 forum today, I Hope to see you jumping to the L-2 forum soon An L-2 candidate :slight_smile:

9 hours to execution (or jail release). It is 12:30am. I can’t sleep, and I cannot concentrate in anything neither. Let me die now. Just keeping reload the Inbox, and watching CNBC and Bloomberg TV online. The worst waiting ever.

*throws whui a beer* :stuck_out_tongue:

>> *throws whui a beer* :stuck_out_tongue: >> Thx … cheers. Some people got a “notice email” from CFAI to tell them an exact window of time the result arrive. I did not receive that.

I’m a level 2 candidate and I can’t sleep tonight waiting for tomorrow morning’s results. If you are like me and trying to distract yourself, here’s something to do for a few minutes. I’m currently taking an entrepreneurship class in business school and exploring the feasibility of new question bank software that offers more detailed results analysis with specific study recommendations and mobility options. If you have taken or plan to take the CFA exams, please help me out with a quick 12-question survey, or please pass this on to someone you know who is taking the CFA exams. http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KCOEKK_8cab7003 Thanks!

Still have 8 hours to go … :S CNBC and Bloomberg TV keep talking the BP CEO fired, and the BP worst quarter earning, the EU stress test, … but still cannot make me sleep … :S May be I should load up some put options of BP … and hope I can sleep then.

Wow…passing these tense hours watching CNBC…you’re a greater person than me…I’m youtubing Dane Cook for some comic relief. Can’t sleep :confused:

Hey Ruby I have already watched all my Youtube “subscription” videos, before I switched to CNBC and Bloomberg live stream. And, it is 1:45 am so nothing is on TV except infomercials.