Countdown begins

1.52 am. Maybe go through some Wire reruns…? Any fans?

Lol… 4:14pm here… Most unproductive day ever… Jump at my computer every time an email arrives…

I respect most of the people on CNBC and appreciate their perspectives- but sometimes I feel like it is such a worthless station. Cramer? Sure its fun to watch, but he is terrible! In fact, they were approached by the US government during the financial meltdown to stop their terrible sensationalist journalism because so many people were relying on it. Bloomberg TV is the way to go.

It seems natural to me that they would post the results around the opening of business US east coast time. Which is about 6 hours from now. Another sensible choice would be opening of business London time giving us about 2 hours. 10.20am here in Moscow, just came back from a weekend in Minsk, at least being bleary from lack of sleep and the residue of questionable local alcohol means I’m not too jittery.

Does anyone think the results will be batched by level as well? With all the level one and two results due today, it would make sense if they were broker up by level… I don’t know enough about the logistics of it all, any ideas on how long the email process should take from start to finish?

7 hours

Likely going to be US time given that their HQ is in Virginia. Although the CFAI website is dead (at least not working for me)…if there are technical glitches, we might be in agony for even longer!!

Same here… CFA website is probably being updated which is why its not accessible !

Yeah … their site is down … so the game begins !!

you guys are insane.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

HTTP error 503. There are a lot of IT people taking L1 this time. You IT skills sudden become handy. Is there any backdoor you can get in the site? Like CTU in “24” get into any server they want?

whui, your name is a swear word in Russian - õóé. it’s really funny for a russian speaker to read it

I concur Russian word “HUY” )))))))))) Whui better stay in China otherwise in Russia he may get a real “pizda” ))))

It’s close to 5 p.m. here and the e-mail is still not in my inbox yet. Maybe at 9 or 10 p.m. tonight I guess.

waiting for results!~

2:40pm here and I heard last yr the results were out at around 6:30pm here. So ~4hrs more

@ Hey_I_ am … :Guess you are from India and 6.30 pm here would be around 9 am in Virginia that’s precisely the time when the CFA HQ opens.

Sunrise at 5:30 am ET. Where is the result?