Countdown....

Couldnt agree more mate!

11 days, 22 hours, 17 minutes, 17 seconds

never a fan of waiting, luckily I have other goals currently pursuing. how may is pondering switching job after charter?

10 days, 22 hours, 45 minutes, 6 seconds

The clock doesn’t tick fast enough… sigh

I couldn’t handle the wait anymore so I just booked a vacation all the way to the 7th with no internet access.

No way I can handle waiting for the email all day.

^ that’s smart. I’ve booked. 15 hour flight that day.

9 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes, 7 seconds

single digits…

8 days 8 hours !!

this time next week… some time tomorrow

7 days 8 hours!

Finally, its a week left :slight_smile: Well will know whether we can get on with life the coming year or sit with the books again (depending on whether we decide to take the test again or not that is):slight_smile:

So true! This weekend would be the longest !

cfa_student can i have your email id

I don’t see a way to send you a PM. I guess you need to enable it in your account- Edit-

i think we cant send pm in this site :frowning:

We used to be able

one week plus a very long day at work…

Yeah I dont mind that one week. That final day wait is the one which kills each of us :frowning: Well let me correct the statmenet, actually most of us :slight_smile:

I only get nervous when i see the email in my inbox.

and when that happens, my heart stops, the world is in slow-mo, i can’t hear anything as if everything is mute, i can feel the weight of that email, i would take a deep breath and click on it, when i do the mouse has a hard time pointing to it, partly because my hand is shaking and partly because the screen appears zoomed out…