Countdown....

you’re a good poet !

no problem with clicking open mail…my phone shows the front part of the email

if “Dear XX, Congratulations…”…then its heaving a sigh of relief

if “Dear XX, i sincerely regret…”…then its just a sigh

Thank you. I write haiku.

:slight_smile:

5 days, 18 hours, 46 minutes, 3 seconds

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20130806T09&p0=179&msg=CFA+Level+III+Results

Last weekend of naive innocence,

100 hours left!!

Shit and I’ve only studied 100 so far! Oh wait no? Different 100 hours.

80 hours !!!

69 hours, 8 minutes, 48 seconds…

47 hours, 11 minutes, 2 seconds

42 !!

Everybody Panic! :slight_smile:

at least our long wait is coming to an end. It does feel like another lifetime since we took the test.

Iw ant to die.

Not before Tuesday please :slight_smile:

I guess most candidates have similar feelings. I wasn’t that worred until the last 10 days. I don’t know what happened, but during the last couple of days the exam was in my mind every single minute. Come to think of it, the exam took a big toll in my life. Having failed the first attempt, I guess I don’t want to go through the same feelings twice. It would be devastating. The final hours are the worst!

I’m still feeling pretty confident. I went to banya this weekend and didn’t think of it one bit. That might have something to do with the shashlik, topless women, and vodka. Who needs a CFA when you have this?

^^ you do cause right after you’re done with your banya, you are on AF talking all about it lol …

Exactly, unfortunately now I’m back from Banya and up at 1:30 A.M. worrying about this :frowning:

I should have stayed at Banya.

34 hours, 42 minutes, 6 seconds

can’t even stand it any more.

yeah this is pretty excrutiating, just need to know pass or fail. cant focus on much else now