Countdown....

Good luck all!

cant wait nemore man!!! gudluck :slight_smile:

Bilal so whats the reason u are so sure u will fail?

My oh My! the final countdown is killing!!!

32 hours 3 minutes…

Have truck loads of work at office and absolutely not able to concentrate. On top of that, I have resigned from the present job and not much incentive to work as is… Counting days both at office and for the results - added frustrations!!!

…we are near the finish line…goodluck people!..

congrats Sooraj! Looks like you’re in a for big fest… CFA 3 pass and a new job:P

best of luck to all its 31 hrs and 30 mins now… an email has the power to make thousands either happy or sad…

:slight_smile: Thanks Hazzler. Good luck to you too :slight_smile:

Al the best for all candidates awaiting results tommorow :slight_smile:

Nana and everyone else - the night is darkest before the dawn, or as the inimitable Basho wrote:

No one travels Along this way but I, This autumn evening. – Matsuo Basho

And the French would say: “Courage!”

In any case, take heart!

24,754 candidates took Levek 3 exam in 2012. Now I see why the CFA Institute decreased the pass rate throughout time. Until 2004 the pass rates were around 70% and started decreasing in 2004. Suprisingly, the pass rate was 76% in 2006. I really WISH we had that kind of pass rate this year, but it ain’t possible anymore I guess.

Some candidates blame the CFA Institute for setting the Level 3 pass rate low and I am also starting to think that way. But I guess they the number of candidates just keep increasing, which is why they want to make the exam so hard.

Not sure they made the exam any tougher, they just made passing tougher by increasing the MPS.

I never found older CFA papers any different from the present one. (for the subjects which has not changed).

The passing rate has been 50 % ±3 % since 2007. I guess MPS is more volatile than the passing rate. It seems like this years exam was more difficult than last years, that means a lower MPS.

What im sure of is that this year’s PM was way easier than last year’s PM… I’m not quite sure about the AM as i found it harder than last year’s. Let’s hope for a +50% passing rate

It is impossible to say whether previous exams are more difficult than the recent ones. In order to judget that, one would have to go back minimum 10 years. Even after that, no one can tell whether the exams are more difficult or less difficult. We can’t even tell whether the Institute increases or decreases theMPS. Come to think of it, we can’t judge anything.

I only looked at the pass rates provided on the website (since 1963).

25 hours, 26 minutes, 15 seconds

16 more waking hrs

24h