CPK123 failed? Go figure.

I wish cpk123 all the luck for next time. He had so many useful posting that I even bookmarked couple of them to refer them again & again. He had in-depth knowledge & understanding of the subject material, definitely much better than me. I think I am (a lot of others are) just plain lucky as compared to cpk…

WAT! HOW! I also remember CPK123 from lv1… Thanks a lot CPK! Thanks for all your help!

Are you guys sure? I don’t remember seeing his post in the results thread…

wangta01 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you guys sure? I don’t remember seeing his > post in the results thread… http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1046490

eltia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wangta01 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are you guys sure? I don’t remember seeing his > > post in the results thread… > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,10 > 46490 Oh $hit. I’m shocked, really. CPK - keep your head up man, alot of us passed because of you. Keep at it and I know you’ll have the charter in no time - just a bump in the road that’s all. Makes me wonder if CFAI mixed up his scoresheet with someone else!? Maybe me! Doh!

damn. RIP. edit - rise from the ashes as a phoenix does, my friend.

if cpk123 failed, i feel less bad since he’s better and more knowledgeable than i am

sub, skippy, ny show, cpk, map, cfablackbelt, dreary, I’d put money that all of you would have passed, but you didn’t. No worries. I still put money you’ll pass next time. and I’ll want to pass too, if I tried as hard as any of you.

CPK helped a lot to me. Let’s give him some peace now. I guess the feeling must be bad. I think I deserve my score after my pass. Only think now I am just being lucky… I am sure CPK would come back strongly. Rest of lv2 crews, you guys are so lucky to have CPK here with you.

I remember cpk123 giving me the hand when I got stuck in my studying … No matter what the results is, I believe you know the stuff better than me …

krykry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I remember cpk123 giving me the hand when I got > stuck in my studying … > > No matter what the results is, I believe you know > the stuff better than me … +1

I’m sorry to hear that CP. I failed as well. Hopefully you’ll be back next year with me. I f#cking hate L2.

I idolize CPK. He helped me in level 1. CPK, if you are reading this, you got this man. Keep grinding. You are the man, myth, the legend

+1 for this … My best wishes to you we all learned a lot from you …

i have been skimming some of cpk123’s previous posts, and i would say that even if i doubled or tripled the amount of time i studied, i would not know topics as well as he does. cpk123 is amazing and is better than i am, by far.

krykry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I remember cpk123 giving me the hand when I got > stuck inappropriate

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > krykry Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I remember cpk123 giving me the hand when I got > > stuck > > > inappropriate Seriously. krykry did you mean “giving me THE hand” or “giving me A hand”? huge difference. CPK hang in there, truly shocking you didn’t get by…

I seriously appreciate ur attitude Skip, something I would like to learn from u, for If I would have fluked, I wouldnt have had the heart to even log on here, let alone saying something like this to cheer other people. Best of luck to u and all others who could’nt make it. SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > With 330 hours put towards an 8 band fail I have > no problem giving myself another few years to > complete these exams. I may be in a different > situation as I am doing well in a FO position and > am getting this to try to cross over to BO due to > boredom. However, I work closely with 4-5 other > CFA’s and they ALL failed Level 2 the first try. > You have no reason to feel ashamed and I didn’t > like reading that you wrote that about yourself. > Don’t be ashamed, this is only a bump in the road.

I’m seeing a few people on this forum posting here that helped me a ton with their postings and they failed. I’m sorry guys… If you guys take another crack, I wish you the best of luck.

Its been said before but…UNBELIEVABLE… If there was one person I would bet on it had to be CPK…sorry had to let it out… Marking the wrong bubbles as someone suggested as a plausible reason would have led to a much worse result so I think the Guru of all things CFA just had a bad exam day. Sorry CP - just check out of the CFA hotel for a while. By the time you are done you can join Schweser/Stall staff and teach this stuff (well, you could do that right now). Peace.