D-Day = Aug 16 at 9AM

just got an email from CFAI…(heart beating out of my chest)

WTF!! Why Tuesday??? Last thing I want is to check my results at work.

Omg I didn’t get the email. Does that mean I failed? Lol. U know someone is gonna post this soon

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Omg I didn’t get the email. Does that mean I > failed? Lol. U know someone is gonna post this > soon OH SH!T OH SH!T OH SH!T

Got the email and a shiver went down my spine — poof! Wonder what the d-day will be like

I got it too

Mad it’s a Tuesday instead of a Monday- the weekend is unbearable enough, that Monday is going to be terrible

If I failed, I don’t want to be at work. If I passed, I don’t want to be at work. Wish the CFAI would drop the news on a Saturday.

^ You think that’s bad?? At my old firm, literally the 3 investment teams would all congregate at the trading desk and pressure people to check their scores in front of EVERYONE on exam results release day. It was horrible. Thank God now they started to email the scores to personal email boxes, so people can say they don’t want to reveal anything personal.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ You think that’s bad?? > > At my old firm, literally the 3 investment teams > would all congregate at the trading desk and > pressure people to check their scores in front of > EVERYONE on exam results release day. It was > horrible. > > Thank God now they started to email the scores to > personal email boxes, so people can say they don’t > want to reveal anything personal. That is intense dude.

I’ve already told everyone I failed so that they’ll stop asking me if I passed.

Great strategy. I will have to start doing that.

This timing couldn’t be worse for me. I going to Mexico on vaca on August 11- August 14. Knowing the result on the Tuesday before would be great as I can either say, “Lets celebrate in Mexico!” Or conversely “F’ it, I’m going to Mexico.” Now I’ll be having the test in the back of my mind the entire time.

However, July 26 will be for Level 2. By looking at that passing rate, we can more or less estimate how high (or low) for Level 3.

EEYY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > However, July 26 will be for Level 2. > > > By looking at that passing rate, we can more or > less estimate how high (or low) for Level 3. I would not advise this…

What idiot(s) decided to drop it at the start/middle of the week… would make so much more sense on a Friday… either way I’d go and get wasted.

Yay, this also is my wedding anniversary…

wifeys bday… the other annoying part is come July 26 the boards will be flooded with level 3 newbs with threads as " while u guys are still here, what do u recommend using yadda yadda yah"

My birthday is 15th…So, it will be either the greatest or worst birthday present in my life…

I agree with pimpineasy that come July 26 all the newbies will flood the level 3 board asking for advice and all ready to start studying. I hope most decide to wait until we get our results as they should know how tense and sensitive most of us are as we get closer to d-day.