December 2014 Mock Exams

I’ll just do the CFAI Mock exam number 2 this week-end, and then review everything until d-day

Verdict: the cfa mocks are a lot easier than the Schwese’s. I don’t know what you guys think, but it’d be sweet to get something similar to the March exam on saturday!

AM: 83%

PM: 82%

I feel the CFA mocks had easier portfolio management questions, fixed income and derivative questions and even quants. It’s tougher regarding economics and FRA, but those are my strong suits.

Well Finally Today I completed my Practice exams which I was doing continuously for the past 7 days…7 Practice exams over… I’m feeling happy that i ended it wih AM 75 % and PM 80 %… Although in schweser I was hovering around 65 %…But I beleive that I can do well in my CFAI Main exam …Here onwards just going to review all the wrong questions today and tomorrow and revise the core concepts once again during the final days…All the best folks… angelMay lord CFAI have mercy on us… smiley wink Amen angel yes

I had finished the book 1 schweser prectice exam… I am quite worrying… with average 63% only …

As an update, I took the CFAI Mock exam last week. They definitely screwed up in that the questions weren’t proportional by topic in the morning and afternoon. Also for those who didn’t realize like myself you cannot go back to review the questions and answers after exiting the Mock Exam.

I scored a 74% in the AM and an 88% in the PM. Averaging those two makes the overall score exactly the same as my Schweser score for those curious.

Got a 76 on my Schweser, but the scores are horribly imbalanced. I’m getting 80-100 in every area, then like 30s-60s on FRA and Econ. Nothing’s changed in 3 months crying

haha econ = death of me :expressionless: … I feel your pain. At this point I’m happy with a 50-60% on econ.

damn, did my 1st half mock exam just now, and got an 80%! i was a bit uneasy going in b/c although i’ve spent considerable time reviewing the concepts and studying, I hadn’t really accumulated much test equity (only EOC questions in 1st time through). I’m a little relieved, but at the same time, I know half a mock exam isn’t nearly a big enough sample to feel too good. Hope to do the 2nd half in an hour, then the March mock exam either tmrw or Thurs.

one thing i will say, and I’m just not a fast person in general (reading, studying, thinking, etc) I took the max amount of time, which worries me. In fact at the midpoint of the exam, I was well behind pace. Need to improve there. I wasn’t rushing though (until the last 1/3rd) so I guess I prioritize thorough/right answers over speed. I rarely had to guess, which is good.

is it true that if i close this Test window with score/answers I cannot re-access this info tmrw/later?? That would be insanely ridiculous if true.

I believe it is. Print it to PDF, that way you can keep it.

edit: nvm lol, i’m not a tech guy, but realize what you mean now :wink: thanks

For what it’s worth 75%+ and review of your errors is almost a guaranteed pass. If you hit that on mocks you’re akmost golden.

68% AM and 73% PM. I’m a dwarf compared to some of you, but I think I’m still in the running for a first-try pass.

Some of the questions were super easy and others were just hard as balls. Did anyone think there was an abnormally high amount of deriv questions in the PM?