Did anybody get their work experienced validated by GARP?

I didn’t get any e-mail yet…

Me either. Getting ridiculous.

[original post removed]

same… haven’t received any emails yet.

I just got mine. Finally.

Still waiting.

I’m still waiting. I submitted my work experience around 2:00 p.m. on January 6th (i.e., the day after the results came out). Has anyone heard back from GARAP that their work experience was not accepted?

still waiting

still waiting , I submitted on Feb 12th @ Rydex after how many days did you get the verification by GARP ?

I submitted same day as the exam result came out. So it has been month and a half. I easily had the work experience, so the delay was not a result of debating my experience, just simply probably a backlog.

yup, still waiting as well…

Still waiting…

still waiting here too

Still no news, GARP sems like a real Mickey Mouse enterprise…

I wonder if I’ll hear from them before I go on vacation to DisneyWorld next week?

got mine just today! w00t Dear Mr X, Thank you for submitting your CV/Resume on GARP’s Resume Builder for verification of your two years of professional work experience in the area of financial risk management or another related field. Upon further review, your submission meets GARP’s criteria and your FRM®/ERP™ Certificate will be included in the next quarterly distribution (please see the schedule below). At this time you can start to use the FRM/ERP designation. Congratulations on having earned this well deserved designation!

Still waiting. The last message I received from GARP regarding my experience was on January 6th. Dear FirstName LastName, Thank you for submitting your CV/Resume on GARP’s Resume Builder for verification of your two years of required work experience in the area of financial risk management or another related field. We will contact you should we require any further information regarding your work experience. Pending approval of your work experience, your certificate will be mailed, according to when you submitted your CV/Resume on the Resume Builder application. Please refer to the distribution schedule below for 2009. Additionally, you should expect an e-mail from UPS confirming the mailing of your FRM Certificate which will contain a tracking number for your records.

Just got the email today saying I can now start using the FRM designation! Finally! Whoever hasn’t gotten the email yet should be receiving shortly, I think.

For those who have gotten the verification e-mail, do you mind chiming in as to when you submitted your resumé?

Results day, 1 hour before receiving the actual result in my e-mail.