Did you finish AM session?

AM was tighter than skinny jeans on a calvin klein model…

No

Yes, crushed it kids.

Yes, with 45 minutes left. Tried to review answers but didn’t see much worth changing.

yes, but barely finished on time… I started from the last problem to the first…

@ goodman 2011 1 hour left ? : o

Yes, finished with 20-30 minutes remaining

Tight. Finished all questions which I know. Didn’t have time to write guessing answers for questions unsure.

Missed one whole item set because I ran out of time.

no

yes, learnt a GREAT lesson from last year re the time management.

Yes, 45 minutes to spare.

While my strategy is always to do the questions in order, it wasn’t until about 30 minutes in that I realized that I didn’t know how many questions were on the exam! I made it a point to check off each question as I completed it on the first page after reading some of the horror stories on here about candidates not even seeing certain questions.

30 minutes to spare to review few things.

yes finished 5mins early

I did the first ~60 points of essay questions and then looked at my watch and realized I was 80 minutes into the exam. I was literally shocked since for L1 I finished in half the time and for L2 I finished in 2/3rds of the time. I adjusted my pace to finish with 15-20 mins to review answers, but time management was definitely a HUGE issue on that exam. PM I finished with similar timing to L2 (an hour to review answers). I was ready to leave the room after having gone through everything only to hear the dreaded “half an hour left, you must stay seated.”

No (approx 15 marks left )

Yes with about 5 minutes to spare… took 2 bathroom breaks… drank too much coffee in the morning.

finished 5 minutes early… reviewed each question to make sure I had completed all the parts

seems like most people from AF completed AM and also had time to review…