Did you finish AM session?

I did the DoubleDip strategy as well and I would advise others to do the same in the morning session, still had very little time to spare in the end.

stop saying u have finished 1 hour before the end !

Fridge, this was learned by failing the year before, just trying to help others next year. I myself missed an entire question last year since I wasted too much time on another one. mp, yes, an extremely sharp fellow gave me that tip!

I managed all the questions that I know…time would be much more loose if I read the question more carefully and write those answers in templates instead of writing them twice…

No, didn’t finish 18 points/minutes worth. Time management has always been an issue for me on the AM

if I remember correctly, morning session had 9 questions. A day before, I decided that I will skip over the the individual IPS question and come back to it last. the reason being, those IPS questions have so many variations that you can get lost and loose lot of time. I made up some time from reverse and then had plenty of time to do first two questions. I hope I did not overlook any question because I only did 9 questions in the morning session.

yes - I also had lots of time to spare (see below for why though) My recommendation: I basically went through the entire exam in 2 hours - yes, I really did have an hour left… but hear me out. How I finished so quickly at first is I wrote down JUST the bare bones, “first instinct” answers to every single question (my first go-around averaged ~2 point form sentences per question) just to make sure there is something there for everything… that way I know that I just gave myself a fighting shot at every single question Then, I spend the last hour to “fill out” my answers as I have time, think about the answers that I wrote down to see if I still agreed with myself etc…

batgirl4ever Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes - I also had lots of time to spare (see below > for why though) > > My recommendation: > > I basically went through the entire exam in 2 > hours - yes, I really did have an hour left… but > hear me out. > > How I finished so quickly at first is I wrote down > JUST the bare bones, “first instinct” answers to > every single question (my first go-around averaged > ~2 point form sentences per question) just to make > sure there is something there for everything… > that way I know that I just gave myself a fighting > shot at every single question > > Then, I spend the last hour to “fill out” my > answers as I have time, think about the answers > that I wrote down to see if I still agreed with > myself etc… That wouldn’t work well for me, I’m more comfortable banging it out and sticking with a topic. Sounds like it worked well for you though, good luck!

> Did you finish AM session? I run out of time as I went to the bathroom to masturbate.

Yes - got my reading comp skills honed when I took the LSAT a few years ago.

Part E of a question? It may just be me drawing a blank but I don’t remember any part E’s. Though I did get tripped up out of the gate and had to unconscious to catch up.

kind of … but with holes everywhere

yes, but barely

yes…catch up at the end…

yes was tight, I guess west and east versions were different