Did you pass L3in

I don’t think the code is tested all that well judging by this mornings error. I think there may be a way you can tell if you passed. Go to CFAI website log on, go to your candidate resources, click on registration confirmation. In the field that is supposed to give details of you registration if you see an error saying something llike quote I’d ‘Xxxxx’ associated to profile I’d ‘xxxxxxxxx’ and registration not found etc… I take that to mean they have set up the meta data for you to register for you to try again, which probably means you failed.

I don’t know, man. I don’t really follow your logic.

This Level III early results blunder got picked up on national news sources. It had to be embarrassing for CFAI. I bet they are doing everything they can to get the results as private as possible at this point.

If people come on here and say they have something entirely different under Registration Confirmation then I’m wrong. For the record, I have an error, too, but its worded a little differently…“registration for xxxxxx has not been submitted”. I looked at this today, as well, and thought it was a little odd but I’m guessing we all have that on our profiles. Anyone care to share?

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1X44PWK’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-1X44PWJ’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

This is what I see, guess I failed :frowning:

I don’t think it means you failed. I suspect that is what everyone has. I don’t even know what logic you can apply from that statement that leads you to believe it’s a fail, unless there is some hidden meaning associated with the numbers&letters with the strange codes they have. My “Quote ID” is different than what you pasted but the SBL number is the same.

I see the same as MissCleo, and I got a Pass result this morning.

First time poster here. Confirming same text as MissCleo too. Suppose the real test would be when someone who knows they failed logs in to check. One thing I did notice was that in the old layout accounts home page there was an ‘Apply for 2016 Access Scholarship’ link in mine under ‘CFA program’. Probably all just bugs in the system? shouldn’t read into them too much for now.

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1MWNXNF’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-1MWNXNE’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

thanks wct. I was wondering if there was some weird code that may give a hint but it doesn’t look like it. Congrats on your ‘preliminary’ pass btw.

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1MY4TEK’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-1MY4TEJ’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

I suppose we’re just going to have to wait until Aug 11 for the results. I think CFAI has their bases covered on the early reveal stuff after this morning

I have dirrerent Quote Id and Registration Id. Looks like the IDs have nothing to do with the result but the code SBL-BPR-00131 might. I did not check the result during the glitch though.

Everyone who took L3 should get that error I would think. Registration just went live today for those who passed L1 and L2. Your ID is probably still in the system until they officially let L3 takers register at which point those who failed will be granted access and those who passed will be removed from that database.

lol seriously… you know what, if you go to “new charterholders” and you are directed to a page saying “Congratulations to Our New Charterholders” and there’s a big letter of “YOU are the future of finance”

it means you pass…

I get completely different msg.

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id (SBL-BPR-00131)

Registration ID is unique to each user

SBL code is a standard database code, and means nothin

No idea if I’ve passed or failed, but not feeling very confident. So go figure.

i got the same msg

Same as who? Seems like there are 2 kinds of msgs that people get.

as yours

Seem like we are out of luck this year… :-S

i am able to access this page without any error message

i get this:

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id ‘xxxxx’(SBL-BPR-00131)

Could it just mean which emails are ready (but not submitted), and which emails are not (there is not a quote).

dont know. Rahukl Roy saw his matrix and failed. I’ve asked him to go and have a look at the error code… see what he comes back with,