Did you pass L3in

Mine also same as Pokhim has posted.

sir princeton, how did you arrive at this logic in the first place?

are you a hacker or sth?

Me too.

RR saw his matrix and failed. He just checked the error screen and saw this:

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id ‘xxxxx’(SBL-BPR-00131)

Someone else who passed checked the error message and saw:

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1MY4TEK’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-1MY4TEJ’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

I checked and also got the second message…but seriously do you guys believ this can be a way to tell if one passed or failed ? I would say lets forget this incident as a bad dream and enjoy the days until Aug 11…easier said than done but no point really analyzing in such depth when truth still evade us until the actual results are out.

Can you guys still see this? Because I just see my conformation number without any errors

yes. I still see this.

hank You for Registering for CFA Program WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id ‘xxxxx’(SBL-BPR-00131) Start Studying For Your Exam

All your candidate resources will be available online within 24 hours. You’ll also be able to access the curriculum eBook, your personal study planner, and topic-based practice tests through the mobile study app for Android or Apple devices.

Communication from CFA Institute

Our emails to you will include information related to CFA Program study resources, test center updates, your exam admission ticket, testing policies, and your exam result

Lol… 12 days to go

So far I understood there are 3 type of msg: 2 errors and one normal?

Did you follow the steps provided by princeton2?

Don’t directly go to Register…first go to candidate resource and then click on registration confirmation.

I feel that the messages might indicate different stages of processing of exam results for different batches of exam papers. We’ll see whether my theory is correct if the message changes over time.

Great detective work pokhim. First off if you are too busy, important or sensible to read this please feel free to stop now.

For those that read on I have a few of comments. A) Despite the CFAI claim about how seriously they take results being leaked a ahead of time they clearly don’t take it that seriously since it doesn’t impact the two things people care about money or being sued. Imagine if your bank or health insurance company made such a school boy error. For the record I have taken three such exams FRM L1, FRM 2, CFA 1 & CFA 2 and in 3/4 cases I have either been able to either register for the next exam in advance or find some other basis to guess my result ahead of time. Note I know GARP <> CFAI.

B) Looking at the information, we know CFA Level III provisional results are already the system (at least they were yesterday). We also see two distinct messages for “confirm registration” one linked to a fail and one linked to a pass. Since the exam also has two out comes I would say this result is highly interesting. If we had more evidence, I might feel more confident but as of now it is just interesting.

Given this is the only information we have I would expect the conclusion drawn by pokim to have a better than 50% chance of being correct. If I were a betting man I might place a small wager on this. Remember for your information ratio, if you make enough independent decisions based with only a 51% success ratio you can end up with a reasonable outcome. Since we are in the business of trying to predict outcomes based on limited and imperfect information - why not extend it to the outcome of the exam.

On the other hand… The binary message could be due to some other unrelated factor, i.e. maybe they have done a partial data load. Whatever the eventual outcome this discussion will not matter after the 11th, the result is already set in stone - this is just mere entertainment…

^ except for the fact that there are three possible states, Sherlock

Are there any confirmed failers that reviewed this msg? Some serious witch craft/hacking going on here. But I’m not complaining

RR confirmed failed and WCT confirmed pass.

Thanks for this…is it possible for another person who has viewed the results to confirm this? Need some assurance before I start crying.

:slight_smile: daddy happy if this is legit

There does appear to be three messages so this cast doubt on this observation, also based on the only results with provisional known outcomes we only have 1 miserable degree of freedom…

Summary of results…

Miss Cleo (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-xxxxxxx’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-xxxxxxx’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131) wct2010 (PASS) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-xxxxxxx’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-xxxxxxx’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131) SydneyisSkyBlue (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-xxxxxxx’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-xxxxxxx’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131) Tommy83 (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-xxxxxxx’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-xxxxxxx’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131) tarasishe (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id (SBL-BPR-00131) ffnffn (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id (SBL-BPR-00131) khif100 (?) See page without any error message? pokhim (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id ‘xxxxx’(SBL-BPR-00131) Rahukl Roy (Fail) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id ‘xxxxx’(SBL-BPR-00131) injapan33 (?) WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-xxxxxxx’ associated to Person Id ‘xxxxxxx’ and Registration ‘1-xxxxxxx’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131) ashu07 (?) See page without any error message?

I get: WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id xxxxx’(SBL-BPR-00131)

do you know if you passed or failed from the prelim results?