Did you pass L3in

Unfortunately not - can you edit this to remove my id number? Thanks!

Just a theory: it might indicate that some results have been fully processed (controlled and assigned within the data base) and some not.

Did not see prelim results, but get the following…was feeling pretty confident until this whole conspiracy…

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1PC9UN4’ associated to Person Id xxxxxxx and Registration ‘1-1PC9UN3’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

nastynas

Did not see prelim results, but get the following…was feeling pretty confident until this whole conspiracy…

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1PC9UN4’ associated to Person Id xxxxxxx and Registration ‘1-1PC9UN3’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

This conspiracy would indicate you passed…

I thought something similar, but there are few coincidences that might prove that the theory is correct:

-We have 1 fail and 1 pass with different error messages.

-I personally, didn’t perform very well and have the “fail” error message.

-A colleague that performed well has the “pass” message.

Hope that they are just “coincidences”, but I am worried right now…

First time poster here. i too have the fail message and I wasn’t too confident due to AM.

I guess, it’s a done deal that one message means pass and the other fail

Of all the ways to find out…i am sure CFAI will keep quiet and not respond. But if you look at the break up, it is roughly 50/50 which is in line with expected pass rate.

well, well, well - the plot thickens. I cannot even login.

We are experiencing technical difficulties and cannot complete your request. We’re actively working to resolve the problem.

This is just speculation - I wouldn’t be in the least bit suprised if someone posts a results say Joe Bloggs got the “fail” message and prelimary results indicate (s)he passed… There could be a many reasons that people see different messages… We might as well speculate on the time whene you were born or eye color.

I was on the positive side before the fiasco hit. Now I’m just jittery and will remain so…

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-XXXXX8’ associated to Person Id ‘XXXXXX’ and Registration ‘1-XXXXXX7’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

This is the “pass” message dude…

I admit it is suspicious that people are getting two distinct messages when an error appears, particularly when we know the results have been put into the system.

The curiosity seen from everyone is natural but i have a factor to confirm with reasonable certainty that the assumption above is incorrect.

I have a close friend who sat level 3 and only turned up for the exam for sake of it. She didn’t read at all and only wanted to experience morning session (given she had paid for the exam already).

I just asked her to check her profile and we saw the message indicating “pass” result.

Unless she gets 50/50 in PM and 15% (ish) in AM from arbitrary answers here and there…the above assumption is wrong.

In addition we have about 12 people in the bank who sat level 3 and everyone is seeing “pass” message (some are really not sure about their chances).

It’s got to do with processing status of the result.

On a different note, when corporate results (or information release) are leaked, they usually update the market ahead of schedule. CFA Institute takes pride in being the textbook for investment world conduct, they shall probably do the same.

Well even though I got the wrong message, I feel it’s pointless denying the obvious.

I believe CFAI never thought candidates would bother to check registration page but after the leaked results people looked for more clues and found this… the unconfirmed results just helps us decipher which message stands for what…

Hope they keep it for next year too…will save time and anxiety instead of waiting till August…

Don’t lose your faith. Just check Mission 2013-16’s reply and hope it is true…

I think we can conclude from this that the theory is bogus - it was fun for a moment but clearly it does not hold water… back to where we were before… the boring business of waiting

I got a preliminary pass yesterday and my error shows the shorter one

^ OK, so much for this theory…

Well now we know that the “hack” provides no indication of pass/fail.

I was okay with the 10-week wait and didn’t feel anxious at all until yesterday when I found out that there’s a chance I could’ve seen my results in advance, and then I became super paranoid. Lol…

got this eroor

F_ERR_CUSTOM_1: There is not a Quote associated to Registration Id ‘1-1QNHTYN’(SBL-BPR-00131)

so i failed ?

vicky it doesn’t mean anything.

Ignore these error messages. Keep calm and wait 12 days :slight_smile: