Did you pass L3in

Spoke to a coder and he confirmed that fhis msg is created by a programer based on the progress of processing information…

LOL!!!

We be craazzayyy!!!

Miss Cleo has the CFA designation. So either she’s just kidding (a menopause symptom ), or the WTF error means something even for charterholders.

Rahul, and Vicky on the same side

that’s weird…this is what mine says:

EF_ERR_CUSTOM1: Click here

what the hell does this mean?

guys, i can confirm the validity of this theory from 3 different people:

-i got a prelim pass, and got the pass message as well (the longer one)

-my friend saw a prelim fail, and got the fail message too (the shorter one)

-my another friend saw a prelim fail but got the pass message

LOL

i had you for a second didnt I :wink:

guys relax, pass or fail, it’s been determined, nothing will change your fate…

I saw - class action lawsuit is in order.

After all, CFAI, a profit generating entity, that has just caused pain and suffering for all the L3 candidates.

I got the message you are already registered for CFA program. I didnt get any error msg.

CFAI is a NPO

I couldn’t acces my results at a time very close to everyone else being able to access theirs (literally 2 minutes apart) and I got the shorter message.

NPO can still generate economic profit, with only difference that its not distributed to shareholders as there are none. So, take a guess, where that profit goest each year. Definitely not to the charity.

A class action over an accidental early reveal of the test results? This might be the definition of frivolous.

Lol… ridiculous.

get a sense of humor. Life will seem so much better if you can distinguish sarcasm. Seriously

Here you go… page 16. NPO renumeration indeed.

http://www.cfainstitute.org/about/governance/Documents/proxy_meeting_notice_2015.pdf

Thank You for Registering for CFA Program

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: Quote Id ‘1-1YZDUD8’ associated to Person Id ‘nnnnnn’ and Registration ‘1-1xxxx’ has not been submitted(SBL-BPR-00131)

Very confident

I think people at CFAI that are reading this thread are laughing at us.

You can’t blame us, though. We invested 5-6 months of our lives devoted to this exam that we took around 55 freaking days ago. We also know that our results are basically determined, preliminary or not. It’s time for results!

Been reading here for a while…to anyone this concerns: Calling the outcome of (a) multiple choice, mostly “hit or miss” exam(s) fate is an affront to those people having real problem in life. And no, the CFA is not the hardest exam in the world. Sorry 'bout breaking it to ya… Pass or no pass, if you do not change your attitudes you are in for a rude awakening.

I hop on AF for one second and see this crap. I guess I’ll have to add to the conspiracy theory. What if the longer second message refers to the actual charter holder registration status of the candidate?

i thought this has been debunked already.

one person who got prelim pass yesterday got the longer msg while another one who also got prelim pass yesterday got a shorter msg.

some people (myself included) can not see any error msg and it tells me registration confirmation number and everything.

because sarcasm is so easily detected in your text.

In all actuality… I have a great sense of humor.