DJ futures down 269

bloodbath

hows 269 is a blood bath? Anything less then 500 is not a blood bath

Okay maybe it is the start of the bloodbath. It is 2% and the market is not open. Wait till the open and tell me that is not.

Perhaps time to dip your toe in…Mr. Market is manic depressive, and I bet he’s going to lose it tomorrow. I’ll find a few of my favorite MF’s…Third Ave, Dodge/Cox, Bridgeway and put a few G’s to work if it gets really ugly.

It’ll be closer to Jan 22nd - huge hit on the open, rallies but still way down, ends down <200.

it will be bad, i have guys on the berry who are 500x wealthier than me telling me to leave em alone b/c every hedge fund trader in NYC is not at home, but at the office putting together plans. they are busy with whiteboards and pnl blueprints and it is sunday night.

Wall Street Era seems to be reaching an end…

daj224 if only i could be as cool as you are… Lets meet for drinks next week? You will teach me how to be cool like that?

shit - I was worried about the hedge fund factor and am watching cnbc talking about the collateral issue between hedge funds and lehman … my work day is looking worse and worse …

500x wealthier than daj?? So these traders have what, like $500? hang on, don’t post right away just to meet the 2,000 per day quota, just let it sizzle…

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 500x wealthier than daj?? > > So these traders have what, like $500? > > hang on, don’t post right away just to meet the > 2,000 per day quota, just let it sizzle… keep laughing, tier 2 graduate.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tvPM Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 500x wealthier than daj?? > > > > So these traders have what, like $500? > > > > hang on, don’t post right away just to meet the > > 2,000 per day quota, just let it sizzle… > > > keep laughing, tier 2 graduate. We will, guy who spent his whole Sunday reposting already reported news on AF.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 if only i could be as cool as you are… > > Lets meet for drinks next week? > > You will teach me how to be cool like that? sure. as you know, i am all about meeting new people who work on the street.

did someone miss the tone of comp_sci’s message? Surely nobody that graduated from a Tier 1 school could be so blind!

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did someone miss the tone of comp_sci’s message? > Surely nobody that graduated from a Tier 1 school > could be so blind! i got the sarcasm you idiot. i just replied in kind. for me, it matters little what you think. you dont put food on my table and if my posts really bothered you, you wouldnt be here reading them all. in fact, i have my people on this board who have my back, the rest are useless, as you would only impress me if you did not show up here. but without me, you know this board is dead. and you guys keep coming back. so keep reading, kemosabe. i never expressed bitterness to anyone and in return i get insulted by a few of you guys, which is fine: i enjoy the banter… the haters are flies I can swat off and guess what: your insult wont knock the oyster perpetual off my wrist.

Daj i got your back. I enjoy your posts.

daj, no one hates you, relax, it was a joke everyone is stressed right now

Ddaj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tvPM Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > did someone miss the tone of comp_sci’s > message? > > Surely nobody that graduated from a Tier 1 > school > > could be so blind! > > > i got the sarcasm you idiot. i just replied in > kind. for me, it matters little what you think. > you dont put food on my table and if my posts > really bothered you, you wouldnt be here reading > them all. > > in fact, i have my people on this board who have > my back, the rest are useless, as you would only > impress me if you did not show up here. but > without me, you know this board is dead. and you > guys keep coming back. > > so keep reading, kemosabe. i never expressed > bitterness to anyone and in return i get insulted > by a few of you guys, which is fine: i enjoy the > banter… the haters are flies I can swat off and > guess what: your insult wont knock the oyster > perpetual off my wrist. Dude chill out… I though you were drinking beers… :slight_smile:

oh sorry. i guess im stressed too. it is sunday so i am not taking in too many magic hats, but im gonna have to kill another one.

Daj I like reading your posts. Killin Natties and Makin it Rain! You should have that as your signature line.