DJT vs Mike Bloomberg? Who would you vote for?

Yeah, it’s totally normal to launch a 5-year campaign that the president is secretly a foreigner, based upon 0 evidence. To have hundreds of hours of press coverage based upon this lie, with no outcome.

And don’t forget to never bring this up again, especially while Mr. Trump complains about presidential harassment. Any suggestion that Obama faced suspicion because he was black must be met with denial.

Obama’s literary agent produced a publicity booklet in 1991 which stated that Obama was born in Kenya, and in 2008 the Hillary campaign planted the Obama-is-Kenyan story with media allies and Hillary supporters filed lawsuits questioning Obama’s eligibility. I believe that none of those lawsuits were actually heard but rather were dismissed for “lack of standing.” I vaguely remember someone asking Justice Scalia why SCOTUS didn’t take the case (some of the appeals against the dismissals reached SCOTUS but weren’t granted certiori), and Scalia said something like, “you need 4 votes for certiori,” the implication being that the three conservatives voted to hear it but that Chief Justice Roberts did not

There’s a cached website with Obama’s bio that also states he was born in Kenya. It was changed a month after he announced his run for president. I’ll try to find it.

^ Can you also find the Time cover with Trump on it from 2009? Thx.

Quote from the person who wrote this:

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Well, either Obama is lying about his ancestry or a PUBLICIST was.

its pretty easy to use guest is a low iq poster LOL

Snopes of all places has it. Google has scrubbed any reference to the actual site showing exactly what was on it. This might take a deep dive. If I’m not back in 24 hours…just wait longer.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

Yes, that has the exact quote I posted. Reading that gets you to where I was at an hour ago.

You gotta stop living in the past.

It’s fun seeing Trump fans twist themselves in knots to validate any nonsense he spews.

its a different website I believe. There is proof that it was listed as Kenya for several years and subsequently changed when he announced his run. There are also clips of Michael saying he is from Kenya.

sorry but people are immune to the ‘muh racism’ trope. Truth is truth and we are in an era where nothing hidden will not see the light of day. If you are confused about that you should check out the Bible.

Btw none of that matters. That’s the least of his crimes.

damn gotem

1 Like

Lol felt that burn. That booty check guy is good though. Too bad he’s a nobody.

WATCH: Bloomberg’s disturbing comments to 11-year-old girl have people calling him “Joe Biden Jr.”

what a fvcking creep. Who talks to a child that way? The left is a bunch of sociopathic retards. Nobody wants or likes any of them. #Revelations.

The fake news played Trump’s access hollywood tape (which was locker room talk, nothing more) non stop while they ignore and cover up all the disgusting stuff that happens on the left (Epstein being the most outrageous). Very sad.

1 Like

The writing is on the wall. Thoughts from the left:

Bloomberg’s first debate performance was Sad! He did not rehearse enough with repeating bullet points, and was disoriented as as he hasn’t had anyone speak up to him in years. He needs to spend even more money now, and slowly recoup voters through ads before the next try. Time is running out though!

Trump campaign is running anti Bloomberg ads specifically. They seem to believe that he is the most electable on the national stage, and that is probably true, given the weird competition.

he definitely has the best chance. his net worth is higher than trump. he literally donated more than what trump is worth. lol. moderates. and repubs would flock to him. and the libtards imo would rather vote for him than trump. but maybe these libtards will not show up again and cry like last time.

Biden tried to argue again that he is the most electable, but everyone kind of ignored it. That wasn’t great.

you’re a bad analyst. sea of red coming up.