Do you put "MBA" behind your name ?

I’ve seen some people does it similar to how you would put “CFA” after your name. My opinion is its kinda douche-baggy, but I do not have an MBA so maybe its just the jealousy talking. Well?

Only if you live in Calgary, because apparently, we don’t know what rankings are.

only if you want to get laughed at. I had someone had me a card with their name then J.D. they then went on to tell me they were a lawyer in a law firm donwtown…

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > only if you want to get laughed at. +1

only if your card wouldnt fit in a rolodex.

only douche does that… You will find those kind of d-bags on linkedin… BTW, Chuck Norris puts that.

for some reason all the russian mortage brokers in toronto have fake phds

Only if you work at a university. I once saw someone (a university professor) with three rows of titles under his name, “former this”, “former that” (all very important roles).

I just put my SAT scores.

ok so is it ok to put CFA next to your name in your linkedin profile?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ok so is it ok to put CFA next to your name in > your linkedin profile? only if you earn the right to use it.

then by inference all a you saying that CFA > MBA.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ok so is it ok to put CFA next to your name in > your linkedin profile? There’s an appropriate place to put this under your education, no need to include in your title.

know a dude that got his MBA form U Phoenix on-line. now puts “MBA” after EVERYTHING Total douche bag

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > then by inference all a you saying that CFA > MBA. not really. CFA is standardized more or less. MBA is not.

ewwww

i put Esq.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Only if you live in Calgary, because apparently, > we don’t know what rankings are. This is very true.

I go to a top 5 business school, and I would laugh at any of my classmates who did that. It’s pretentious to say the least.

NO! Unless you say; John Doe, MBA, DB