Do you put "MBA" behind your name ?

I see your points.

I know a guy who put Phd, MBA, CFA, FRM…a bunch of other titles which I don’t know on his name card, and my first thought was “hmmm this guy needs to figure out what he really wants in life”

JonathanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see your points. A four word sentence with 3 edits? I wonder what was initially written.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have an MBA and a CFA. my thoughts: > > anyone can get an MBA > anyone whose dad is rich can get a top 5 MBA > not everyone can get a CFA lol. second thought is hilarious

the guys over at Wilmott are laughing at our CFA MBA debates…

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JonathanC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I see your points. > > > A four word sentence with 3 edits? I wonder what > was initially written. I got the same reaction. I think he chose to take the high road. He was outnumbered 10 to 1 in the previous page of this thread.

my card says: willispierre, Chicago Booth MBA, CFA Level 2 Charterholder it gets me all the chicks

I would put MBA in front of your name. Announce your presence with authority.

No lie, I saw someone’s signature, with Harvard MBA written after it… He WROTE that after his signature!! That’s his SIGNATURE!