Do You Think You Will Pass??

I’m feeling fairly confident… but there’s always that voice in the back of my head so I will be studying my ass off this week.

Here’s to the LAST SATURDAY night for these (*L1*) books…

Home stretch baby, kick some serious knowledge this coming week and we’ll toast a few weeks after goodluck

Took the Schweser Vol 1 exam morning session - got 55% and not feeling too confident :(, will take the afternoon session tonight and see if any improvement happens.

haha, that’s the correct attitude r-man! Confidence is key

r-man Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- the answers are right > there…if you dont know the correct one, just > find two incorrect ones… I love comical humor, that is awesome…you made my nigh r-man, hope you kill the exam on Saturday.

I must admit, I love the humor on this sight. You guys constantly make me laugh. I just get along with finance guys. Engineers, Marketing folks, and Accountants are awful to be around. R-Man, I love the strategy. edit: some accountants are alright, can’t trash an entire profession :slight_smile: Especially since one of my concentrations was in accounting… haha

@raw, Although I have no specific quirks with people I find “finance people” to be a very diverse group. In the city I live in, I find it difficult to have conversations with them as they will not loose face in a situation where they are wrong. I try to avoid financial conversations for this reason. Just the other day I was told by an investment banker that the reason for GMs impending bankruptcy was because gold had increased the price of steal so far that GM couldn’t stay in business. At that point, I just nodded my head and quickly retreated to the elevator. Just a tad frustrating sometimes.

@cfacowtown, Oh I definitely agree with you. I try to avoid the topics of politics and talking finance with anyone. I just meant that I find their sense of humor to be pretty good. People tend to be very opinionated with their financial point of view and also with politics and they could care less what you think even if they ask. Mostly people just want you to reinforce their own opinion. I commend you for running quickly!!!

I tend to think this way… If ABC wont pass then who would. ABC has spent around 4-5 months on regular studies for CFA L1. Has read through all topics, have attempted all schweser and > 50pc CFAi questions, has taken 3-4 mocks, has done a lot Qbank Qs. Needless to say, boycotted social life, stopped cooking (spouse is cooking all the time), has disclosed at work about the exam. Has been scoring decently on all form of testing material. I guess most of us fall in this category. Hope folks in this cayegory pass.

acer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I tend to think this way… > > If ABC wont pass then who would. > > ABC has spent around 4-5 months on regular studies > for CFA L1. Has read through all topics, have > attempted all schweser and > 50pc CFAi questions, > has taken 3-4 mocks, has done a lot Qbank Qs. > Needless to say, boycotted social life, stopped > cooking (spouse is cooking all the time), has > disclosed at work about the exam. > Has been scoring decently on all form of testing > material. > > I guess most of us fall in this category. Hope > folks in this cayegory pass. That was me last time, but I only scored Band 10 on the exam because I did not do enough questions. Sounds like you have been, and if you’re in the 70s on Mocks (as I am this time), we should be fine. Last Decebmer I scored a 57% on the online sample and got a band 10.