does bodybuilding cause high blood pressure?

I used to lift a lot trying to make by chest bigger and all that stupid stuff till I realized a lot more hair was falling out on a daily basis than usual. I looked it up and asked a hair implant person and its true. The increased dht causes hair loss. Now I only do low resistence exercises and intense cardio - and now I have close to no hair loss.

^

Well the bad news is you’re deffo going to be bald sometime.

It raises testosterone, but how much? Is it enough to impact your hair measurably? You’d need clinical data to determine that, not just go off rising testosterone levels.

Of course, DHT production varies in individuals and that is why some people are more suspectible to hair loss. It isn’t a wild assumption though that gymming could potentially trigger or accelerate hair loss.

I do think it is a wild assumption for the reason listed above.

Any hair loss is too much hair loss for me.

Anyways if you’re really concerned about it, you could look into taking the aforementioned Proscar, don’t have to go the full dosage, but it will help.

^

The stories i heard from the guy i was working under were ridiculous. Apparently people who have used proscar for over 10 years might as well give up on having a errection.

I’d rather be a bald fit guy than a hairy fat guy.

^ fat guy can become fit

bald guy cannot regrow hair, not yet anyway.

I would disagree with this statement. But of course, it is up to you.

I agree with you that ghee is not good for health.I am not a big fan of aloo paratha at all(i rarely eat those parathas)

You are 100% correct that i am a veggie and as far as i know being veggie is good for your health.Paneer is my fav i really love it.

However if would request you to not make fun of people who worship cow.There is a big history behind worshipping of cow in South Asia.It is a 10000 yr old tradition.Please do not make fun of it.

+1

Being a veggie is not healthy!! You’re not getting good nutrients into your body…and all that ghee your mum is putting in your food is blocking your arteries and giving you high blood pressure…

It don;t matter if you pump weights, trim your tash, wax your hairy back…if you eat ghee you be fat and die!

p.s. you’re not a real asian if you don’t like aloo paratha!

Again you are stereotyping me.LOL…i donot have a hairy back at all.

your back is so hairy that when you get out of the shower it looks like you’re wearing a sweatshirt

Yeah, but they have all the girls thanks to their long wavy locks of hair, so who cares about sex, amirite?

I mean how do you know it???Are you god or what???I am assuming that you have a hairy back that is why you know every minute details of it…I donot hv a hairy back…so i donot know what problems it may cause.

It’s a joke bro

Even i am joking yaar…