Dow Today

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Question me all you want…but from where I am > sitting…your call today was nearly as wrong as > you could possibly be. Not only that …but we saw > significant strength into the close. That being > said…I’ll be back on before the bell tomorrow > and i’ll give you my call. > > 9/25/07: Dow + 19.59 Agreed- I dunno why this guy was so sure it was going to drop 300ish. Although the market is slightly mellowed by the int rate cuts, it’s still pretty volatile. To the point where unless you have your hands on some MAJOR news your guess is still a “guess.” The easiest time to make these guesses were back in Aug/Early Sept when it was would swing 200-300 pts each day in either direction. You can’t accurately predict the market right now…I’d still like to see some guesses for tomorrow though.

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > {there was an article in the WSJ and in Barrons > yesterday that talked about outstanding deals that > have yet to close. Decey deals include SLM, Harman > -which looks to be done-and TRB. Positive comments > on TXU, AT, HLT, CCY, HET} > > I think he is suggetsing you ripped off this > article. OK??? I’ve followed this market somewhat on my own, and I’ve felt pretty bearish on these deals since like July, check some past posts out.

HoldSideAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m suggesting he’s popping off about a bunch of > things he reads in the financial press and vaguely > understands, but has no real substantive reasoning > behind those calls. OK, fine.