Dude, where's my thread?

As opposed to CFAvsMBA’s environment. :wink:

In my college, they regulated admissions to dance classes so that the m/f ratio was about 50/50. This was for low level social dance classes, at least.

You can ignore the other advice. From what I understand about you the answer is: Asian chicks. Guys like you: nerds, introverts, video gamers, LARP party goers, research analysts, and midieval enthusiasts are tailor made for first generation immigrants from Asian countries. These people have no idea just how bizarre and creepy you are because their concept of “normal” is completely different then your average American chick and they do not have the context to judge you relative to your peers to understand what a pyscho you might be. Normal for them could be eating dog and letting your father decide who you have sex with for the rest of your life. So your World of Warcraft addiction won’t seem strange at all.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can ignore the other advice. From what I > understand about you the answer is: Asian chicks. > > > Guys like you: nerds, introverts, video gamers, > LARP party goers, research analysts, and midieval > enthusiasts are tailor made for first generation > immigrants from Asian countries. > > These people have no idea just how bizarre and > creepy you are because their concept of “normal” > is completely different then your average American > chick and they do not have the context to judge > you relative to your peers to understand what a > pyscho you might be. > > Normal for them could be eating dog and letting > your father decide who you have sex with for the > rest of your life. So your World of Warcraft > addiction won’t seem strange at all. you need to caveat this with NSFW, I just busted out laughing here brah.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can ignore the other advice. From what I > understand about you the answer is: Asian chicks. > > > Guys like you: nerds, introverts, video gamers, > LARP party goers, research analysts, and midieval > enthusiasts are tailor made for first generation > immigrants from Asian countries. > > These people have no idea just how bizarre and > creepy you are because their concept of “normal” > is completely different then your average American > chick and they do not have the context to judge > you relative to your peers to understand what a > pyscho you might be. > > Normal for them could be eating dog and letting > your father decide who you have sex with for the > rest of your life. So your World of Warcraft > addiction won’t seem strange at all. Err…I don’t really do any of that stuff. I box, lift weights, listen to metal, etc. I don’t play world of warcraft or dabble in midieval nonsense. I do play video games, but it’s games like call of duty or battlefield, not fantasy RPGs.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can ignore the other advice. From what I > understand about you the answer is: Asian chicks. > > > Guys like you: nerds, introverts, video gamers, > LARP party goers, research analysts, and midieval > enthusiasts are tailor made for first generation > immigrants from Asian countries. > > These people have no idea just how bizarre and > creepy you are because their concept of “normal” > is completely different then your average American > chick and they do not have the context to judge > you relative to your peers to understand what a > pyscho you might be. > > Normal for them could be eating dog and letting > your father decide who you have sex with for the > rest of your life. So your World of Warcraft > addiction won’t seem strange at all. This: http://www.japanprobe.com/2008/02/25/charisma-men/ There are other comics online… hilarious

hahha, sounds like purealpha: Most of them have extremely stereotypical and derogatory opinions about Western women. They tend to view them as lazy, pushy, controlling, demanding, and opinionated. Most of them have stereotypical and shallow opinions of Japanese women and emphasize the physical assets of Japanese women in opposition to their stereotypical views of the physicality of Western women. That is, they talk about how naturally (and eternally) slim, beautiful, nurturing (as in willing to do all the cooking and cleaning without complaint), and feminine (quiet, demure) Japanese women are whereas Western women are all going to end up fat and ugly.

I like COD, but I don’t play very often.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahha, sounds like purealpha: > > Most of them have extremely stereotypical and > derogatory opinions about Western women. They tend > to view them as lazy, pushy, controlling, > demanding, and opinionated. > Most of them have stereotypical and shallow > opinions of Japanese women and emphasize the > physical assets of Japanese women in opposition to > their stereotypical views of the physicality of > Western women. That is, they talk about how > naturally (and eternally) slim, beautiful, > nurturing (as in willing to do all the cooking and > cleaning without complaint), and feminine (quiet, > demure) Japanese women are whereas Western women > are all going to end up fat and ugly. Well, there is some truth to that. You see very few fat women in Asia. That aspect alone basically quadruples the number of dateable women relative to the United States of Obesity. I think there are plenty of attractive Western women as well, but Asia is not to be dismissed.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like COD, but I don’t play very often. I only have time to play on weekends. I go to bed early weeknights because I’m usually up at 5 am to work out.

Honestly, sometimes skinny-fat grosses me out more that just a few extra pounds but being physically fit. I lived in China for a while and while on the whole people are certainly thinner, I don’t think I’d say that they’re more attractive. The main deciding factor, as in the states, is education level and how close you live to a cosmopolitan hub. Good and bad looking people live in every country, except the Netherlands. Edit: at least that seems to be the deciding factor for me (re: education and where you live).

Yeah that sounds right. China is one of the least attractive countries in Asia, IMO, although Hong Kong is not to be missed.

mail order bride /end thread

Bromion are you still rocking the orient?

Been back in the US due to the volatility. Can’t wait to get back to Asia.

Boxing and lifting weights are cool, I do those too. Listening to metal is a bit strange, but more power to you. Anybody worth their salt has a somewhat strange music taste. You sound like the kind of guy who has very little interest in chasing after, dealing with, wooing over, and performing maintenance on women. The answer to this is once again: Asian Immigrant Chicks. They don’t need you to remember their birthday, whisper them sweet nothings, tell them how special they are, tell them their ass isn’t big when it’s huge, remind them how important their job at a non profit is not just to you, but the whole world. They don’t mind if you are always at work busy making money, and not spending time with the kids, in fact they prefer this. They just need a guy to take care of the material well being of their children. They don’t care if you are ugly, old, fat, corrupt, philandering, impotent, asexual, or a closeted gay. They are tailor made for guys that just don’t want to jump through hoops just to be in a relationship with an American chick with 28 percent body fat.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Boxing and lifting weights are cool, I do those > too. Listening to metal is a bit strange, but > more power to you. Anybody worth their salt has a > somewhat strange music taste. I don’t know if this was meant to be intentionally funny but I found it pretty hilarious. I think metal is a little out there, but then again I probably have my own weird taste in music (60’s, indie, electronic-rock). And yes, boxing is a great activity.

Sometimes the truth is funny.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Boxing and lifting weights are cool, I do those > too. Listening to metal is a bit strange, but > more power to you. Anybody worth their salt has a > somewhat strange music taste. > > You sound like the kind of guy who has very little > interest in chasing after, dealing with, wooing > over, and performing maintenance on women. > > The answer to this is once again: Asian Immigrant > Chicks. > > They don’t need you to remember their birthday, > whisper them sweet nothings, tell them how special > they are, tell them their ass isn’t big when it’s > huge, remind them how important their job at a non > profit is not just to you, but the whole world. > They don’t mind if you are always at work busy > making money, and not spending time with the kids, > in fact they prefer this. They just need a guy to > take care of the material well being of their > children. They don’t care if you are ugly, old, > fat, corrupt, philandering, impotent, asexual, or > a closeted gay. > > They are tailor made for guys that just don’t want > to jump through hoops just to be in a relationship > with an American chick with 28 percent body fat. sad but true …i know one guy mid 30s who worked literally 70+ hour weeks …would login at home etc …of course his stay at home asian wife didnt seem to mind in the least…

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ChickenTikka Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Boxing and lifting weights are cool, I do those > > too. Listening to metal is a bit strange, but > > more power to you. Anybody worth their salt has > a > > somewhat strange music taste. > > > > You sound like the kind of guy who has very > little > > interest in chasing after, dealing with, wooing > > over, and performing maintenance on women. > > > > The answer to this is once again: Asian > Immigrant > > Chicks. > > > > They don’t need you to remember their birthday, > > whisper them sweet nothings, tell them how > special > > they are, tell them their ass isn’t big when > it’s > > huge, remind them how important their job at a > non > > profit is not just to you, but the whole world. > > > They don’t mind if you are always at work busy > > making money, and not spending time with the > kids, > > in fact they prefer this. They just need a guy > to > > take care of the material well being of their > > children. They don’t care if you are ugly, > old, > > fat, corrupt, philandering, impotent, asexual, > or > > a closeted gay. > > > > They are tailor made for guys that just don’t > want > > to jump through hoops just to be in a > relationship > > with an American chick with 28 percent body > fat. > > > sad but true …i know one guy mid 30s who > worked literally 70+ hour weeks …would > login at home etc …of course his stay at > home asian wife didnt seem to mind in the > least… Are you guys referring to women from South Asia, South East Asia or East Asia? The American born girls of Asian descent are just as bad or worse.