Dude, where's my thread?

I agree with Marcus on this one, twinkies take the icing on the cake.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- remind them how important their job at a non > profit is not just to you, but the whole world. Lol, this really tickled my fancy.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > You sound like the kind of guy who has very little > interest in chasing after, dealing with, wooing > over, and performing maintenance on women. > > The answer to this is once again: Asian Immigrant > Chicks. > > They don’t need you to remember their birthday, > whisper them sweet nothings, tell them how special > they are, tell them their ass isn’t big when it’s > huge, remind them how important their job at a non > profit is not just to you, but the whole world. > They don’t mind if you are always at work busy > making money, and not spending time with the kids, > in fact they prefer this. They just need a guy to > take care of the material well being of their > children. They don’t care if you are ugly, old, > fat, corrupt, philandering, impotent, asexual, or > a closeted gay. > > They are tailor made for guys that just don’t want > to jump through hoops just to be in a relationship > with an American chick with 28 percent body fat. I heard the same is true with European women, specifically central or eastern.

connor skyggen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ChickenTikka Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > You sound like the kind of guy who has very > little > > interest in chasing after, dealing with, wooing > > over, and performing maintenance on women. > > > > The answer to this is once again: Asian > Immigrant > > Chicks. > > > > They don’t need you to remember their birthday, > > whisper them sweet nothings, tell them how > special > > they are, tell them their ass isn’t big when > it’s > > huge, remind them how important their job at a > non > > profit is not just to you, but the whole world. > > > They don’t mind if you are always at work busy > > making money, and not spending time with the > kids, > > in fact they prefer this. They just need a guy > to > > take care of the material well being of their > > children. They don’t care if you are ugly, > old, > > fat, corrupt, philandering, impotent, asexual, > or > > a closeted gay. > > > > They are tailor made for guys that just don’t > want > > to jump through hoops just to be in a > relationship > > with an American chick with 28 percent body > fat. > > > I heard the same is true with European women, > specifically central or eastern. Yes, but you have to be careful with EEu women as they can be very unfaithful.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > connor skyggen Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ChickenTikka Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > > You sound like the kind of guy who has very > > little > > > interest in chasing after, dealing with, > wooing > > > over, and performing maintenance on women. > > > > > > The answer to this is once again: Asian > > Immigrant > > > Chicks. > > > > > > They don’t need you to remember their > birthday, > > > whisper them sweet nothings, tell them how > > special > > > they are, tell them their ass isn’t big when > > it’s > > > huge, remind them how important their job at > a > > non > > > profit is not just to you, but the whole > world. > > > > > They don’t mind if you are always at work > busy > > > making money, and not spending time with the > > kids, > > > in fact they prefer this. They just need a > guy > > to > > > take care of the material well being of their > > > children. They don’t care if you are ugly, > > old, > > > fat, corrupt, philandering, impotent, > asexual, > > or > > > a closeted gay. > > > > > > They are tailor made for guys that just don’t > > want > > > to jump through hoops just to be in a > > relationship > > > with an American chick with 28 percent body > > fat. > > > > > > I heard the same is true with European women, > > specifically central or eastern. > > Yes, but you have to be careful with EEu women as > they can be very unfaithful. jajajajajajaj look to jump to the next bigger yatch …spurious anecdotal evidence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch

Whats wrong with LARPing?

Two points of clarification: 1. For the purpose of our friend here, I am referring to east Asian and south east Asian women. I would leave South Asian, pretty obviously, out of any recommendations to clients trying to get laid. This would work, in theory, but you would need to negotiate with her father and be from the right caste and village. Chicken Tikka doesn’t have time for dealing with other people’s fathers. 2. I referred specoficall to 1st generation immigration Asian women, not 2nd etc. The benign effect wears off almost entirely by the second generation.

Move to the Bay Area then, chock full of 1st generation asian and south east asian women if you cannot move to Asia.