Earliest Age to Have Sex?

^ This. Much like all guys claiming their d!ck is longer than average.

Are you saying that teenagers might not be trustworthy? How can that be?

I was 19 I think, something around there. In my defense I was really sheltered with a religious family so it wasn’t until around then that I moved out/figured out what’s what in the real world. On topic, high school seems like a good time. All those stories about 4th and 6th graders passing notes about getting/giving blowies make me dread ever having kids though. I mean hell, do things even work yet at that point? Pretty sure I didn’t get my first rager until 8th grade.

WHAT??? I had already learned how to play pocket pull by then.

I’m sure this survey wasn’t taken via poll and hand raising by the teacher in class. It was probably one of those anonymous surveys where you fill it out at your desk in silence.

There’s not much point in lying in that survey is there? come on.

So true. Whenever you see a HCB, just remember there’s a guy somewhere who’s fed up of f!cking her.

wow I remember that one. We’re old.

I was 18. Late starter? who gives a sh!t.

I remember it was a big journey from point A to point B. But now I laugh at it.

definite self report bias on this one.

every guy i knew at school claimed that they’d bedded a girl from another school or when they were holiday etc.

and yes, you get bored of even the hottest girl eventually

What’s a good rule of thumb for boredom? If you get bored of sex after a year, but still like them is the relationship bound to last? If it’s six months what does that mean?!

Boredom has very little to do with how hot the girl is and much more about how adventurous she is (or is not). Being hot piques initial interest but being crazy in bed keeps it interesting.

hotness and keeness in bed are negatively correlated.

It’s called “The Coolidge Effect”. (from Wikipedia)

… an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President … The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, “Dozens of times each day.” Mrs. Coolidge said, “Tell that to the President when he comes by.” Upon being told, President asked, “Same hen every time?” The reply was, “Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time.” President: “Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge.”

Nope

Hotness it self is subjective. I see some supermodels who are tall, blond, and real skinny and think, eh, but i come across an average looking PR girl and think she is a dime.

I have two schools of thought on this, but the end result is that (as with most things) it depends:

1. Hot people don’t have to try as hard to learn how to be good in bed because people will tell them they’re great anyway.

2. Hot people have more sexual experiences and that experience leads to being better in bed.

So, the ideal lover is somebody who is hot enough to have had a good amount of experience but caring and attentive enough to really try to rock your socks off.

admittedly my sample size isn’t big enough to draw a significant conclusion but anecdotally that’s certainly been the case for me.

i had to do all the work.

Ouch!

But maybe it had something to do with the personality/attitude, and not the looks… Or she doesn’t enjoy doing it at all? Attractiveness does not warranty anything…

In my experience, there’s only one way to tell how good a girl is in bed. (Krnyc can tell us if the same is true for guys.) That’s to actually experience it for yourself.

I’ve had a girl who I thought was one of the most prudish, nerdy, short and chunky, librarian-type girls absolutely rock my world. And I’ve had the girl who’s dancing on the bar top chugging tequila, with all the guys drooling over her who was a dead fish.

There is absolutely no way to know in advance.