Earliest Age to Have Sex?

Anyone else tempted to try the kissing one?

Yeah I bet the results would be very different if asked in private…

You are getting the right sense

That’s why I threw in the “lawsuit waiting to happen.”

I’m impressed that it appears to work as well as it does in the video, but it may well be cherry picked. And it looks to me like borderline sexual assault. It would not be too difficult to cross over that border if the woman doesn’t like it.

That’s similar to a video of a guy that asks girls if he can touch their boobs. It’s about four minutes long and I think he touches around 500. I believe it’s in Russia. Surprisingly he said - or it was stated somewhere - his hit rate was well over 50%.

That guy’s my hero.

I’m intrigued that you used the word *very* in that sentence. More insight into the female mind…

I agree that a degree of privacy would make a difference, though. I’m just curious how much it would make.

Some of those girls definitely were like…

Vocally: “No… right? We’re saying no guys?”

Mentally: “Would do this… I wonder what the girls are thinking… If they say yes I’d join in… if not I’d seem easy”

How about instead of being during the day you ask the questions at night, at a bar, and only target those girls who are not currently within a group.

Ahhh… Maybe I used too strong of a word… Don’t read too much into it:)

This kinda reminds me of the video that somebody posted about the kids trying to steal the bike. One was white, one was black, and the other was a cute white girl. The white dude had very little problems, the white girl was even given some help stealing the bike, and the black dude got the cops called on him. (Can’t remember the thread that was in.)

What do you expect if you’re in a rich, white neighborhood? If you go to the other side of town where the population is predominantly black, you’ll probably have a very different experience.

Now that’s creepy!

It wasn’t a hidden camera so the women knew something was up.

Somewhat related, any time a woman talks about her fake breasts I immediately ask if I can feel them. Not only are they not offended, I have a 100% success rate. It’s like they’re proudly showing off a new toy. And for my part it’s really for science. I need to be constantly reminded why I hate fake breasts.

I was surprised when a woman started talking about her boob job and then said “Do you want to feel them?” It was a bit awkward, but one felt that by saying no, you were telling her that they’d done a bad job. So there you are standing around squeezing a fake breast with a woman attached to it. It’s definitely a strange moment, because you wonder what you are supposed to say.

It is wierd in the same way that some years back I had a roommate photographer with a hot girlfriend. They decided to make a calendar of her, and she’s topless. So one night she comes to me and tells me to come over and give her some advice. The advice is which of the pictures of her topless is best for various months. My roommate is sitting there, and she sits down on my lap while he’s doing the photoshop stuff, and I’m being asked which of her bikini-but-topless photos are the best.

How does one respond to that??? You’re supposed to be impressed (she is hot; also somewhat insane), but not too impressed. Say that’s sexy but not get aroused.

The world is indeed a strange place.

^ Did you get a free calendar?

Seems like they don’t view it as a part of their body yet… or ever… Which technically is correct.

Haha sure…

As a matter of fact, I did.

I was going through old stuff this weekend, found it, and threw it away, which is why the story must be on my mind.

Ran out of chairs?

There is a youtube video out there where this guys asks the same 3 questions to women:

1. Do you have a boyfriend? (If the answer is no, he asks question #2)

2. Do you find me attractive? (if the answer is yes, he asks question #3)

3. What’s stopping you from kissing me?

His success ratio is over 50% (making out with the chick) but there could be creative editing involved.

Fatties put out more in the sack because they don’t know when their next lay will be.