EFH and women:advice for single men....

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In fact, I’d say the “dating” scene (for lack of a > better word) is more akin to PE or real assets > than the stock market. If you want to get women > you need to exploit the inefficiencies above by > getting the info, having a good strategic plan for > acquisition and management, and finding a good > broker and being able to read the charts. That’s > called game. +1

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel somewhat the same about single guys > (single for a reason syndrome). Unless the dude is single because he wants to b@ng a ton of chicks.

still falls into the single for a reason category…

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > wow I would never do that…wait does that > mean > > im not pretty!! :slight_smile: > > > You’re an exception. A cutie with integrity. Awww hun - good answer :wink:

Single after a 5-year relationship and I won’t date seriously again until I have a threesome (FFM for clarity)…I have some good prospects right now but manipulating the emotional element is proving difficult Anyone have any experience with overcoming this “feelings” crap?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Noooo…bchad you were the one decent guy left > on this forum :frowning: > I think one can have desires and still be a decent guy. And having a playful fling or two between LTRs seems like something that human beings can do without endangering their integrity. What matters is making sure that everyone feels positive about themselves and what’s happening - before, during, and afterwards. > But if you must know - Ireland, Dublin, Copperface > jacks - any night, any time - you will > score…repeatedly! he he he, I’ll have to make a note of that… :wink:

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Noooo…bchad you were the one decent guy > left > > on this forum :frowning: > > > > I think one can have desires and still be a decent > guy. And having a playful fling or two between > LTRs seems like something that human beings can do > without endangering their integrity. What matters > is making sure that everyone feels positive about > themselves and what’s happening - before, during, > and afterwards. Hmmm so long as the girl in question knows that it is just a fling and cannot go any further!

^ Agreed. Of course there is always the possibility that fling time could turn into something more serious. Relationships between people always evolve over time, but one can usually indicate or get a sense whether something is more likely to be a fling or a shot at something serious.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > still falls into the single for a reason > category… So you’re saying if Colin Farrell showed up at your door one day and said he had just b@nged 100 chicks in 100 days and he wanted you to be #101, you would tell him to get lost?

i wouldnt date colin farrell, if that counts for anything =D

Memalos, My advice to you is to attend weddings stag. The ultimate buyer’s market. Happy hunting.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i wouldnt date colin farrell, if that counts for > anything > > =D haha nice answer :slight_smile:

Yeah good one.

I love the analytical rigor of my fellow AFers here. But I think you guys have extrapolated facts too far. This is not a post about some desperate dude who cannot get a date. Granted, I cannot pass Level2, but I can still gat a date :P. What I meant was that -most of the times- pretty women etc are off the market…Its like stating the obvious I guess :PP And KarenC, you are sensational, dont you worry…

memalos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And KarenC, you are sensational, dont you > worry… Thanks hun :wink: Just don’t stick to meeting girls in bars/clubs and you’ll catch a good one :wink:

Yeah stick to meeting girls in online CFA forums.

touche

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah stick to meeting girls in online CFA forums. hi

Hi I’m Janice. I like long searches on google. I live to retort with a “+1” or “pictures, or x doesn’t not exist” If you’re interested, create an e-room and i’ll meet you there.

memalos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What I meant was that -most of the times- pretty > women etc are off the market… True, but something about women, they are always on the market even when they aren’t.