EFH and women:advice for single men....

Haha fine - well you catch my drift without having to resort to those comments :slight_smile:

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah stick to meeting girls in online CFA > forums. > > > hi ‘sup, how u doiinnnnn’

This is a funny post. I live in NYC and single women are freakin everywhere. I’ve lived in small towns and big cities. Wherever you go - yoga, wholefoods, Barnes and Nobles, Starbucks, charity events, and anywhere where you are involved in extracurriculars. Not to mention social circles, and yes, you can build a powerful social network if you know how to. If you get out there, they are there. Hint - The problem is not them. All women want a guy who is exciting, authentic and makes them feel good. If you’re not a wussy and have a well established personality, you should have no problem. If not, work on yourself.

i like your thinking, blaze.

Blaze Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is a funny post. I live in NYC and single > women are freakin everywhere. I’ve lived in small > towns and big cities. Wherever you go - yoga, > wholefoods, Barnes and Nobles, Starbucks, charity > events, and anywhere where you are involved in > extracurriculars. Not to mention social circles, > and yes, you can build a powerful social network > if you know how to. If you get out there, they are > there. Hint - The problem is not them. All women > want a guy who is exciting, authentic and makes > them feel good. If you’re not a wussy and have a > well established personality, you should have no > problem. If not, work on yourself. Agree

Blaze Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is a funny post. I live in NYC and single > women are freakin everywhere. I’ve lived in small > towns and big cities. Wherever you go - yoga, > wholefoods, Barnes and Nobles, Starbucks, charity > events, and anywhere where you are involved in > extracurriculars. Not to mention social circles, > and yes, you can build a powerful social network > if you know how to. If you get out there, they are > there. Hint - The problem is not them. All women > want a guy who is exciting, authentic and makes > them feel good. If you’re not a wussy and have a > well established personality, you should have no > problem. If not, work on yourself. +100

Blaze Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All women want a guy who is exciting, authentic and makes > them feel good. Besides the fact that blaze sounds like he had his b@lls cut off at some point, I think what he’s implying is that if Colin Farrell shows up at the door, women tend to suddenly throw their standards and “something’s wrong with him if he isn’t in a relationship” morals out the window.

indeed we do… yum

^good one

oh come Colin Farrell is horrible - I meet at least 100 nicer guys per day than that…come on!!!

I don’t know, she’s got a thing, let her go with it. It’s like your thing with brianr, I’m not saying he’s ugly or anything but there are other eligible dudes on this forum too.

Hahah Brianr and I are no more I’m afraid…so I’m officially AF single again :wink:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahah Brianr and I are no more I’m afraid…so > I’m officially AF single again :wink: How you doin’?

just jumped in there didn’t you! Well I think I’ll have to properly assess the situation this time before making my decision!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just jumped in there didn’t you! > > Well I think I’ll have to properly assess the > situation this time before making my decision! What decision, it’s not like you’re trying to marry someone. By the way, I think you missed the Friends reference. Perhaps the show is not so popular in Ireland.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just jumped in there didn’t you! > > Well I think I’ll have to properly assess the > situation this time before making my decision! Man sounds like brianr really screwed up.

oh jeez - yeah we do know friends over here!!! Chr!st we don’t all live on farms eating potatoes 24/7!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > just jumped in there didn’t you! > > > > Well I think I’ll have to properly assess the > > situation this time before making my decision! > > > Man sounds like brianr really screwed up. you actually sound disappointed - what happened to all the "-1"s when I was nice to him!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just jumped in there didn’t you! > > Well I think I’ll have to properly assess the > situation this time before making my decision! Take your time darlin’. We all know which way you’re leaning though. :wink:

The -1 wasn’t for being nice to him, it was for e-hooking up in e-public without getting an e-room.