Email Business Card with CFA L2 cadidate

Hi all, just an enquiry, Can I add " CFA L2 Candidate" at the bottom of my signature when sending emails ? for instance: Warren Flaffet Portfolio Supervisor CFA L2 Candidate Company Phone Fax Is there any violation of CFAI codes and standards ?

sorry but that sounds/looks lame. I would not advise that in a professional settting.

I dont care if it sounds lame to you, I just want to use in one LAST email to my f**king empolyer (resignation) because this will be like a slap to management. Im the only one who passed a CFA examination this year in my company , with 3 others taking different levels all failed. Therefore, I believe im competent enough to take another job as I already had recieved an offer.

Still looks cheesy.

Still , Is there a violation ? I dont want opinions CFAI should recruit me as an examiner , I can make crazy questions… :smiley:

I think “CFA L2 Candidate” is fine. I don’t see any reason why it would be a violation. But still cheesy. :smiley:

I would not, but congrats on your new job!!!

Thanks daj and hows CAIA going on ? you will ACE it my friend. I hope its not a violation and i dont think I would do it either. just came to my thought and was wondering if its a violation.

Its not a violation. U r simply stating a fact.

What a joker

LOL

No violation with your wording (as long as you spell candidate correctly) as long as you are in fact a L2 candidate. Which means you’ve passed L1 and signed up and paid for L2 in June 09. You stop being a L2 candidate if you pull out (only L1??), pass L2 or fail until / unless you re-register. Still think it looks silly though.

thanks hurricane

you should probably know the answer to this question if you passed the exam?.. seeing as how you’re the smartest guy in your company…

Well, if some employee sends me his resignation along with this particular signiture I would probably be glad he is leaving. Nobody likes hotshots, especially when they think that L1 is such a big deal. My .02$ Cheers

nimrod_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont care if it sounds lame to you, I just want > to use in one LAST email to my f**king empolyer > (resignation) because this will be like a slap to > management. Im the only one who passed a CFA > examination this year in my company , with 3 > others taking different levels all failed. > Therefore, I believe im competent enough to take > another job as I already had recieved an offer. A slap to management? hahah I’m sure they are going to lose sleep at night because you passed one test.

Nimrod C. Fa, C.F.A. To The Deuce

You would be dumb not to put it in in your signature. It’s more than likely that your management will try to retain your position - probably give you a raise. Maybe even a corner office?

C.F.A.*10^0.301

lame dont do it