Email from CFAI "Next Steps After the Exam"

Did anyone else receive this email? Dear Mr., Now that the 2009 Level III CFA exam is over, please review your personal profile to ensure that your information is correct. If you pass Level III of the CFA exam, your name will be printed on the charter as it appears in our database: Any changes to your name must be submitted with supporting documentation. Completing these steps now will avoid delays in the award of your CFA charter if you pass the exam. If you have any questions, please contact us at cmservices@cfainstitute.org. Sincerely,

Yep.

Yup.

+1

Yep.

Yep. I don’t like the use of the word “if.”

I didn’t get this email, should i contact them at cmservices@cfainstitute.org for not getting this email? :wink:

Yup. I hope I don’t get anything else from them until mid August. I’d rather not think about the exam at all. Every time I almost forget about it they cook up a reason to bring it all rushing back… Sadists!

no, just wait. I didn’t get it either yet. They don’t all come out at the same time

I got it. I hope this means something!

+1

seriously though … i don’t think they have even set the MPS yet … doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yup. I hope I don’t get anything else from them > until mid August. I’d rather not think about the > exam at all. Every time I almost forget about it > they cook up a reason to bring it all rushing > back… Sadists!

got it

Yes. But I think this is generic email to all Level III candidates.

Yes - I got it too. Not sure if it implies anything though. Of course I hope it does.

I got it and I am sure that it means nothing.

I got it too and if you check posts from last year it looks like something new from CFAI.

Just heard back from a friend who got dk’d once on L3. Sadly, he got this e-mail both years.

Maybe its the other way around…only people who have failed are getting the emails

That way CFAI is securing membership fees from all L3 candidates