Email from CFAI "Next Steps After the Exam"

That is a good idea. I may change mine to: pwnership, CFA

We can ask people who hasn’t taken L3 to see what they see on their profile.

I do not see it and i have not register for membership ( cause I do not care). So, do you mean that I fail? ohh dammy! or it is because you have to apply for membership first.

I havent applied for membership -but see it in my profile.

Darn, then I fail. Where do you it. All I see is: Update Personal Profile, Update Professional Profile, Update Experience, Update Education. Don’t even get me started.

hey tibwa, tell me that our last post before signing off AF about the floating rate swaps helped you get that question right on the exam?

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Darn, then I fail. Where do you it. All I see is: > > Update Personal Profile, > > Update Professional Profile, > > Update Experience, > > Update Education. > > Don’t even get me started. Go to Personal Profile-you will find it in the right end.

Yeah, You know I love derivative anyway ( I never hit the sawp wall ) to repeat someone in this blog. I got A+ for my derivatives class while I was doing my master. Anything that has some calculating stuff is my thing. Probably it is because English is not my primary lauguage, although, I have made significant progress lately on that end. You know what i am reading now: The Tale of two Cities The Great Gatsby Of Mice and Men Ain’t gonna come here, have babies and don’t speak english. but boy my Duaghters still have better diction and prononciation that I do. Also Now I see the thing you guys keep talking about under my profile. DON’T freaking come here and scare me again. I am enjoying life right now.