Energy Analyst/Trading

I consider them pretty major. I dunno my father works for an integrated oil company in S&T and he considers them pretty major.

Get rich at Phibro too, especially now that citi dumped em. Basically just tell interviewers tom o’'malley is your hero, they will be impressed.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I consider them pretty major. I dunno my father > works for an integrated oil company in S&T and he > considers them pretty major. vitol, traf, glencore, exxon, shell, bp are majors to me but who cares rock on

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get rich at Phibro too, especially now that citi > dumped em. Basically just tell interviewers tom > o’'malley is your hero, they will be impressed. Thats because they are actually allowed to pay their talent.

Yea I know those are majors but I consider a few more to be, but whatever, I don’t even work in the industry, just grew up in the shit, so take somewhat of an interest in it. next door neighbor to my parents used to trade for phibro, you would never know it, guys benz and bmw are like 14 years old, and his house is worth way less than a million but he loaded as fuck.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yea I know those are majors but I consider a few > more to be, but whatever, I don’t even work in the > industry, just grew up in the shit, so take > somewhat of an interest in it. next door neighbor > to my parents used to trade for phibro, you would > never know it, guys benz and bmw are like 14 years > old, and his house is worth way less than a > million but he loaded as fuck. knew a guy bringing home 8 figs and driving same pick up truck from college

Ya lots of people like that, especially in the energy business. I know the head of downstream for a certain integrated oil company, guy is worth id guess maybe 70 million now, and he is still in his 50s so over 100 before he retires, and has a hosue thats maybe 500k, and that cadillac small truck, the srx or whatever, and whats that 35k?

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya lots of people like that, especially in the > energy business. I know the head of downstream > for a certain integrated oil company, guy is worth > id guess maybe 70 million now, and he is still in > his 50s so over 100 before he retires, and has a > hosue thats maybe 500k, and that cadillac small > truck, the srx or whatever, and whats that 35k? What? do you mean no diamonds on the bumper or anything similar? Maybe he carries an assault rifle inside that girlie SUV.

hahaha

Man Im from Detroit, my administrative assistant drives a better car than me. 26" on a chevy is nothing. Aint no such things as half way crooks. Boss up like us in the D.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Man Im from Detroit, my administrative assistant > drives a better car than me. 26" on a chevy is > nothing. Aint no such things as half way crooks. > Boss up like us in the D. solid

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Aint no such things as half way crooks. Well, at this pace there will be no such thing as Detroiters in 30 years time, right dude? Is it correct that there are entire abandoned neighborhoods over there? Maybe is just liberal media BS. You know, the libs are all over the place these days.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Man Im from Detroit, my administrative assistant > drives a better car than me. 26" on a chevy is > nothing. Aint no such things as half way crooks. > Boss up like us in the D. I hope some day I can have an assistant

I hope someday I can be an assistant

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope someday I can be an assistant I think we can work something out

You got it. CzarHC, Assistant to NSteen1987: Regional Manager

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You got it. > > > CzarHC, Assistant to NSteen1987: Regional Manager A member of my family owns a plastics company…plastic > paper

False. Black bear.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Aint no such things as half way crooks. > > Well, at this pace there will be no such thing as > Detroiters in 30 years time, right dude? Is it > correct that there are entire abandoned > neighborhoods over there? Maybe is just liberal > media BS. You know, the libs are all over the > place these days. If I live in Detroit in 1 years time, I will shoot myself. Libs all over the place, Im moving to Dallas or Houston, hopefully Texas can succeed from this Liberal Union.

in houston hit me up…drinks on me