Energy Analyst/Trading

Man you an energy trader in houston? Damn I envy you. My father knows billions of energy traders, and would never hook me up with shit down there. What you drive? A ford F350? You eat ribs all day? I would. My uncle got an apartment down there, but lives in oregon, he an engineer for a major integrated oil company. Think I like Dallas more though, seems more my style.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Man you an energy trader in houston? Damn I envy > you. My father knows billions of energy traders, > and would never hook me up with shit down there. > What you drive? A ford F350? You eat ribs all > day? I would. My uncle got an apartment down > there, but lives in oregon, he an engineer for a > major integrated oil company. Think I like Dallas > more though, seems more my style both are cool places to live. I have never lived in dallas but have family there. Sedan for me.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Man you an energy trader in houston? Damn I > envy I have never lived > in dallas but have family there. Sedan for me. So then I guess, you are one of those millionaires who pretends they are not !!

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Man you an energy trader in houston? Damn I > envy > > you. My father knows billions of energy > traders, > > and would never hook me up with shit down there. > > > What you drive? A ford F350? You eat ribs all > > day? I would. My uncle got an apartment down > > there, but lives in oregon, he an engineer for > a > > major integrated oil company. Think I like > Dallas > > more though, seems more my style > > both are cool places to live. I have never lived > in dallas but have family there. Sedan for me. dallas and houston cool places to live? seriously?

EMHdenied Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goldenboy09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Detroiter Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Man you an energy trader in houston? Damn I > > envy > > > you. My father knows billions of energy > > traders, > > > and would never hook me up with shit down > there. > > > > > What you drive? A ford F350? You eat ribs > all > > > day? I would. My uncle got an apartment > down > > > there, but lives in oregon, he an engineer > for > > a > > > major integrated oil company. Think I like > > Dallas > > > more though, seems more my style > > > > both are cool places to live. I have never > lived > > in dallas but have family there. Sedan for me. > > dallas and houston cool places to live? seriously? depends on whats cool to you… if paying your house off by 30 because of super low cost of living, no state tax, capital city of your industry in NA, nice car in the drive way and plenty of golf courses are not your style… then more power to you

vpatel9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goldenboy09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Detroiter Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Man you an energy trader in houston? Damn I > > envy > > I have never lived > > in dallas but have family there. Sedan for me. > > > So then I guess, you are one of those millionaires > who pretends they are not !! people seem to think that but no I am not. Money just goes a little further in Texas.

How’d you do deal with the snow fall last week? Did you leave the desk at 1pm like everyone else.

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How’d you do deal with the snow fall last week? > Did you leave the desk at 1pm like everyone else. out of town