Epstein scheduled to unexpectedly die in custody

Too lazy to link the Gillette thread. But you know the one.

^ Gillette was before this and he’s suggesting people should be more irritable about this which he is vs the commercial. All of which you missed.

#librullogic.

Someone sounds #triggered

Calmly stating logic = triggered. Bad day for failed punchlines, dust yourself off over the weekend try again next week, SAD!

So, I guess this is where Epstein got his money?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/20/l-brands-boss-leslie-wexner-to-step-down-as-company-sells-off-victorias-secret/

It’s an ugly web. Dark to light. #Revelations

The Canadian Epstein. You all have no idea how biblical this is going to be. NOTHING will remain hidden. Get right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/us/peter-nygard-international-fbi-raid.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Did Trump go to a party solely attended by that dude and 28 “calender” girls or was that just Epstein?

Keep it coming! This keeps everyone interested and following from both sides!

S2000 and DOW - since you guys are the mathematicians, what is the over/under on the date that Ghislaine Maxwell commits suicide?

So I’ve been thinking about this (but no formal math is required). On the one hand, Ghislane theoretically doesn’t have anyone to protect now that Epstein is gone…except for childhood friend Prince Andrew. Who knows who else she was “close” with. Suppose they really did a hit job on Epstein. If so, she’s fearing for her life. Epstein was silent; he still got axed. There’s no reason to think Maxwell wouldn’t get killed as well. If so, I would say she has every motivation to start singing, as she saw how Epstein’s silence was rewarded…at least her skeleton‘s rigor mortis finger can calcify pointing to the killers, ghost of Christmas future style, if she gets offed but starts talking in time. The killers understand that this is her internal debate. Time is of the essence. I think she’s going to get whacked, in double-quick time, and gee, what a coincidence it will be that she “committed suicide” too!

I’ve been thinking about this too, why would they wait till she’s in prison to off her? They had a year… could have shot her from 1000 yards away or kidnapped her and took her out to sea

I mean, the authorities couldn’t track her down, so “they” (whoever they are) might not have had any more tracking powers than the police.

Would be nice to bring down the pedos. Trump included lol

■■■■ sighting

No coincidence that the liberals want to take away our guns!

Ay Catania mi mijo