Exam Day Fashion - to see and be seen!

I wore heels for one of my exams because i was going out right after :slight_smile:

I didn’t think i would be walking or standing a lot so heels aren’t such a bad idea for exam taking actually!

I hope i didn’t make noises when i walked to the bathroom though.

Jeans and a hoodie. Layering is key!

lucky underpants. They’re fluro green and so old (i.e. falling apart) I have to reserve them for special occasions…

You can always tell the people that don’t have to dress up for work - they’re the ones that wear suites to things like CFA exams.

I’ve not failed yet wearing my “Too Big to Fail” t-shirt and Green Lantern Belt buckle (power of will), we’ll see on Tuesday if that holds

t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

if you saw me on the day of the exam, you could have thought that I confused the beach with the CFA exam.

is it not cold in your exam room?

i always wear a jacket…

I hope you didn’t take the test in Sanford, FL.

Women take the CFA exam in heels? huh. I’ve only ever seen 4 of them combined at both levels. Of those, 3 of the 4 were asian and the 4th one was white and rather good looking.

When I took Level 2 in 2011, I saw plenty of hotties in heels. Ditto 2012.

But I saw very few in Level 2 and none in Level 3. Don’t know if that means anything or not.

I went wearing my birthday suit

I saw one chick who was clearly just there to troll for rich bankers… heels, major (and fake) cleavage, hair/makeup all done up. Hell, it woulda worked on me…good thing she was at the other end of the hall or I’d have been too distracted…

I just wore jeans and a comfortable sweater. Girl beside me was in straight up pj’s.

A couple guys were in suits, and at first I judged them for being douchey (suits on a day off?), but then I realized the fact that they’re so uncomfortable actually is what keeps me awake/focused at work, so that’s possibly the same principle?

Not a bad place to pick up men…

Think about it, most of them have a career (plan) and relatively young, 99% straight, and looking for distraction after exam…

hmm… i’ve been missing out.

:slight_smile:

99% are socially ackward too.

yup. I’m one of the socially awkward person too.

…always wore baggy cargo pants with tshirt and my 2XL collegiate hoodie…make me look more socially awkward… :stuck_out_tongue:

haha really?

probably just OD’d from coffee and studied too much.

If it is true that 99% are socially ackward, and I found almost 100% of CFA charterholders participating in CFA society events are socially superior, the passing rate for CFA exam level III should be around 1%, rather than 40%?

I always wore a golf shirt and shorts because I made sure I left the PM session early enough to get in a round.

In general,

CFA = introverts

MBA = extroverts

^ what about those db’s who have both?

They are DBs.