Exam Day Fashion - to see and be seen!

More like:

CFA = cannot afford MBA tuition and/or did undergrad in business

MBA = have bank to afford tuition and/or wish to transition into business from a non-business undergrad

Or – 100% of the charterholders at social events are part of the 1% who are not socially awkward.

I was wearing casual jacket and jeans for December exam - handy to keep wallet and keys inside pockets

I saw 1 level 1 guy in a suit. It was awesome seeing the look on his face when he realized he was the only one…

At my test center, 2 of the proctors wore pajamas (and have been wearing the SAME pajamas since I wrote Level 1 - always the same proctors).

Best outfit I saw was an asian girl with a 2 piece pant suit and a hello kitty t shirt

i wore a wolf shirt

confidence is a must

i used my lucky hello kitty mechanical pencil for all 3 exams!

i had that pencil since forever >_< i cannot write my exam without the help of kitty!!

I never understood the appeal of hello kitty…don’t get me wrong, i like cute animal thingies quite a bit (not afraid to admit that)…but hello kitty somehow…meh

Why do ALL asian women love Hello Kitty?

That’s exactly what my cousin says. Now it’s getting weird

1. Rich bankers won’t be taking the CFA exam.

2. Over 1/4 of CFA candidates are students.

3. Given that +50% of candidates polled said it will help them get a job, you can bet another 25% have 0 finance experience or are unemployed.

4. If you were a money making superstar making big bucks, you’d have to be dumb to go back to be a CFA candidate

+1 Bankers don’t take the CFA exams

+1 to Bankers don’t take the CFA exams

these exams are a deception pill to those unhappy with their job/life.

Just gives them hope and keeps their dissatisfied mind busy for another ~ 3 years.

After 3 years, biggest crisis in life.

Try every women on the planet!

For such long rtests I wear the most comfortable clothes, don’t care much about how it looks like. For my last exam in March I wore sports suit and tennis shoes.

I even took the shoes off while going through the exam :slight_smile:

Match your professional dress with contemporary jewellery that will make your look stunning and more attractive. You can wear different earrings & necklaces for your face shape & neckline, as you aware different earrings are suitable to different face structures.