F&*#@ing CFAI exams!

yes, nice score - I want it! lol

thanks still need to work on a long list of qualitative stuff which some how I always get wrong.

On sample exam 2, two of the ethics questions were the exact same question, and the explanation contradicted what CFAI *said* was the correct answer. I got it wrong both times because I went with what I thought and still think it the correct answer. Pathetic quality of material if you ask me. And repeaters say it is the same sample exam they offered last year. I was extremely impressed by the L1 sample exams and am not impressed by the L2 ones at all.

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On sample exam 2, two of the ethics questions were > the exact same question, and the explanation > contradicted what CFAI *said* was the correct > answer. I got it wrong both times because I went > with what I thought and still think it the correct > answer. > I think the explanation provided was correct and same for both the questions.

kabhii Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the explanation provided was correct and > same for both the questions. I disagree. Can’t post specific questions, but the CFA explanation contradicted their answer. I’ve seen it a couple of times on the samples.

just pulled off a 73 on the second sample. totally stoked, although i continue to get eaten up by derivatives… sigh…

they never replied to me. but i’m 99% sure it is as dwight says above.

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just pulled off a 73 on the second sample. > totally stoked, although i continue to get eaten > up by derivatives… sigh… Well done ilvino. That is as tough as it gets as I understand. Level III in no time.

ATTA BOY

my schweser scores have been ok, but my cfa online scores suck. not good. taking the mock probably this weekend. hopefully i can reverse the trend.

we still have two weeks to lock this stuff down. SF, you know you can add 10 points to your scores in few days. good luck on the mock - I haven’t heard much about it but will also try to take it sunday or monday.

ilvino, are you ready for the last two week AF assault…like last year?

yeah, i’ve been laying off the practice exams this week after the early start. just reviewing and doing untimed 2006 questions from book 7. i don’t know. i’m far from what i would consider confident, but i feel like i can give this thing a run for its money come 6/7. i’ll wait to sign your “i will pass this thing” thread a few days before the exam like last year. :slight_smile:

dubbs i am planning an assault and battery on this b**ch of an exam that may have never been seen before. I have abandoned my friends, family, and girlfriend. I have no other goal in life than passing this test, and if I fail, it won’t be because I didn’t try. I hope you, Sanfran, banny, and the rest of the gang will be along for this improbable journey!

As far as the rest of the world is concerned I am “off the grid” until 6/8. Let’s finish this thing.

my daughter is one today. this time last year i was at the hospital reading the secret sauce on a cot next to my wife. how time flies.

Hey congrats cfasf1. Talking and walking yet?

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey congrats cfasf1. Talking and walking yet? That was a requirement for Level I, wasn’t it!?

Thanks, mwvt. 15 steps and a few words. she can say Daddy and Molodovsky.

Haha, good one.