Facebook Depression

Yeah, I used to do they whole “work for the future” crap, but the future never comes, there is no reason why not to just have fun. The game they want you to play goes like this: you and your woman work work work, nobody cooks, nobody takes breaks, you pay a bunch of money to fast food, then you become sick from the crappy life, then you pay a bunch of money to doctors, then you die. You were a tool to maximize GPD. No thanks. F the man boys, like the French do!

Maybe they have 0 savings because they spent it all on these “great trips”. I know several friends of mine from college doing it. Low salary, nothing special job and really living it up.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, I used to do they whole “work for the > future” crap, but the future never comes, there is > no reason why not to just have fun. > > The game they want you to play goes like this: you > and your woman work work work, nobody cooks, > nobody takes breaks, you pay a bunch of money to > fast food, then you become sick from the crappy > life, then you pay a bunch of money to doctors, > then you die. You were a tool to maximize GPD. > No thanks. + 1,000,000 It took me a while to realize this, but if you spend 95% of your time trying to make as much money as possible, and the other 5% of your time trying as hard as possible not to spend any of it, that doesn’t leave room for much of a life. > F the man boys, like the French do! Can’t agree with F’ing man boys though, even if the French are known for doing it.

^ nice, i like what you did there.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > create a fan page. you can use the new groups > feature as well to promote the business to a > select group of people. I offer a service so I don’t think a fan page would be useful. I plan on only using my profile for this business purpose. I’ll have to hit up some marketing bimbos in my class to help me build my brand, advertise well, and so forth.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mp2438 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > create a fan page. you can use the new groups > > feature as well to promote the business to a > > select group of people. > > > I offer a service so I don’t think a fan page > would be useful. I plan on only using my profile > for this business purpose. > > I’ll have to hit up some marketing bimbos in my > class to help me build my brand, advertise well, > and so forth. The best kind of bimbos. Then comes HR.

^haha…tru dat…what about secretaries? Aren’t they in the best bimbos categories too? Man, what I find hilarious is I got these ppl on fb who post like a million pics of themselves…its like they got their own personal photographer everywhere they go…I’d be lucky if I had someone take one pic of me in some sexy pose staring away in deep thought…

^ Yups, even I don’t understand why someone upload thousands of pics, no one can even go through them. There are few dudes in my list who upload hundreds of pics for any small event or trip they’ll go to, and there’s this chick (bimbo) in my list, she upload literally anything, her album is soooo huge that it might give stomach cramps to Zuckerberg… haha.

^^^Pics of Bimbo? and of course her phone number if she’s in Mumbai? :wink:

^ haha… she’s in Delhi man, not that pretty though… will only post something of AF’s standards.

Ah Facebook Depression! Finally someone talked about it! It’s my turn to rant now! Im a female in mid-twenties. So my peer group friends are either getting married, goining on honeymoons or having a kid. And I keep seeing their posted pictures on facebook of them dressed up, looking so ravishing, fresh and happy with spouses, friends and kids. Few of them are married to spouse in great financial positions, thus their pictures would have them in desert safari in Dubai or shopping in Paris or in sports stadium in London or roaming the streets of Rome or in a mall in Kuala Lampur. Damn! I get jealous everytime I see new pix of them. On the other hand, none of those females are in a reputable career or they are simply home makers now. So I keep saying to myself I am developing my career and increasing my bank balance as of now, my fun time will come later (hopefully I won’t be too old by then!) *sigh*

So this is one huge reason why I don’t use facebook anymore. So here I am, Sunday nite, a bit wasted on 90 minute dogfish IPA and decided to see what my friends are upto nowadays. Then I get a shocker of my life. While browsing, I noticed a picture of a ex of mine in a bridal gown. We were really close and the only reason the realtionship ended is because she moved. I opened her page and say her who she got married to. It was a good common friend of ours. While we were in our relationship, this guy was just a friend, nothing more. But he lived in the same city that my ex moved to for work. So three years later they are married. This was such a weird feeling for me. The fact she looked stunning in the bridal gown made it all the worse. In retrospect maybe I should have moved with her. I hate facebook. End rant.

Check her facebook in 15 yrs…you’ll likely be happy that you moved on.

don’t be jealous?

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check her facebook in 15 yrs…you’ll likely be > happy that you moved on. +1

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ah Facebook Depression! Finally someone talked > about it! It’s my turn to rant now! > > Im a female in mid-twenties. So my peer group > friends are either getting married, goining on > honeymoons or having a kid. And I keep seeing > their posted pictures on facebook of them dressed > up, looking so ravishing, fresh and happy with > spouses, friends and kids. Few of them are married > to spouse in great financial positions, thus their > pictures would have them in desert safari in Dubai > or shopping in Paris or in sports stadium in > London or roaming the streets of Rome or in a mall > in Kuala Lampur. Damn! I get jealous everytime I > see new pix of them. > > On the other hand, none of those females are in a > reputable career or they are simply home makers > now. So I keep saying to myself I am developing my > career and increasing my bank balance as of now, > my fun time will come later (hopefully I won’t be > too old by then!) *sigh* I have been through that phase (in 2009), and my-o-my, does it hurt? - It’s extremely painful. There are no words to express that feeling.

I’m with purealpha and bromiom on this one. No matter how hard you push you never catch the carrot. Travel now. I spend everything I get and have zero savings but no debt. In an emergency my credit cards will function as a lifeline if need be.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > The game they want you to play goes like this: you > and your woman work work work, nobody cooks, > nobody takes breaks, you pay a bunch of money to > fast food, then you become sick from the crappy > life, then you pay a bunch of money to doctors, > then you die. You were a tool to maximize GPD. > No thanks. > Perfect articulation! To add, you work work work have no stable relations with any of your family members and friends, then go endlessly to therapists. Another boost in GDP.