Fat People?

Who else hates fat people? WTF , they are so ugly to look at. There should really be no excuse to be fat.

I hate fat people, and try to avoid them at all costs. And the thing is, they are usually shoveling in more food (cotton candy & bacon) and all i can do is curse that my tax/insurance $$ are paying for their HUGE fat asses.

one night stands rock with fat chix really dough.

fat girls (like Mobius Striptease’s mom) are like scooters, fun to ride but you don’t want your friends to see you on them.

Lol love this post. Too often I see really fat people on the subway stuffing their fat face with wings covered in blue cheese. To top it off, they just throw the box of wings on the floor. I also really hate it when I’m on a plane and I have to sit next to some tub of lard who’s fat spills over the arm rest into my seat. They don’t apologize for not getting an extra seat, they just give you this stupid fatty mc. fat fat look that says “deal with it.”

^ This almost happened to me on the trip back from Buenos Aires. lucky me he sat one seat over from me. But i think in general you can complain to the attendents and they will either move you/upgrade you/ or make the fatty buy another seat. I would raise hell. fatty mc fat fat. HAHAHAHAHAHA thats great

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they just give you this stupid fatty mc. fat fat look that > says “deal with it.” and “oops, i had no way of knowing i was really this large when i first booked my ticket. i swear the airplane companies keep shrinking the size of the seats - they’re really the ones to blame here,” no, fatty, you are. get your extra arm out of my personal space, btw - you have a cheeto stuck in your flab.

Its so weird when I visit cities in the midwest and the south…its like the residents are a whole different species with body sizes twice the normal human being.

The worst are fat people on mass transportation. I take the bus into work early to get some extra L2 studying in before my co-workers arrive. I always see fat people get on the bus the closer I get to the loop. I want to offer my seat to a fat woman, but then I’d have to ask the person next to me as well since fat woman would take up 2 seats. How anyone can let themselves get so fat to take up 2 seats on a train/plane/bus is beyond me. I laugh when people say, one day I woke up and I was 400 hundred lb’s. What did you say when you woke up and was 300? 350? Also, the crappier the economy gets the worse it becomes. Fat people just eat $hittier food like MacD’s, BK, etc. since it’s cheaper than muther fu¢kin’ Target. m

fat people taking the train during summer in nyc rush hour …

the worst is when they say its genetics or something no, its you shoving ur face with junk food all day and walking on the treadmill for 15 minutes while reading a magazine.

In American, being healthy is considered being “vain”. Here are America’s “vainest” cities. 1.San Francisco: Residents spend $111 monthly on personal care, 50.3% aren’t overweight, and 20.4% are gym members. 2.Boston: At 23.2%, more belong to gyms than in SF, but residents only spend $106 each month on personal care 3.New York City: It may be home to Wall Street, but personal care spending is just $81 a month 4.Los Angeles: Some 39% of residents aren’t overweight. 5.Hartford: Some 17.2% of residents belong to gyms.

While I do value personal responsibility and that sort of thing, on a macro level, it would be more productive to blame public policy, rather than individual fat people. For instance, if we were to cut subsidies to pork and dairy farms, obesity will probably go down, i.e. several millions of less obese people due to one pen stroke. We just tend to focus on fat individuals, since our day-to-day experiences are at this micro level.

^ Yes, its high time we get rid of all subsidies for agriculture, oil and coal.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5.Hartford: Some 17.2% of residents belong to gyms. The rest, are heroin addicts.

tax fast food crank up prices so fat people cant afford it

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the worst is when they say its genetics or > something > no, its you shoving ur face with junk food all day > and walking on the treadmill for 15 minutes while > reading a magazine. Your thyroid isn’t that important honey, just get back on the treadmill and call me in -20.

thyroid is another stupid excuse

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 5.Hartford: Some 17.2% of residents belong to > gyms. > > The rest, are heroin addicts. i didn’t know hartford had residents. sure they have apt towers but i just assumed they were all empty.

Thyroid kills millions a year. Or is that typhoid?