Fat People?

Damn thin people. They’re always in my way, scurrying underfoot or something, like little cockroaches. I really try not to crush them when I walk by, but I think I’m just going to stop worrying about them. They’re just so effin’ insubstantial. I mean, I doubt anyone would really notice a few missing after they’re gone.

Dr C, instead of being angry, why not be healthy? you and i can come up with an exercise schedule and diet. i dont mind doing that for you, you just need to put aside some time to cook and exercise. calories in and calories out

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn thin people. They’re always in my way, > scurrying underfoot or something, like little > cockroaches. I really try not to crush them when > I walk by, but I think I’m just going to stop > worrying about them. They’re just so effin’ > insubstantial. I mean, I doubt anyone would > really notice a few missing after they’re gone. +1 I accidentally stepped on one on the train this morning, hopefully he survives.

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > +1 > I accidentally stepped on one on the train this morning, hopefully he survives. This is a real problem - they’re also falling through sidewalk cracks like crazy.

i keep having the same dream that i’m going to fall through that little crack between the elevator and the floor… :frowning:

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFABLACKBELT Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > they just give you this stupid fatty mc. fat fat > look that > > says “deal with it.” > > > and “oops, i had no way of knowing i was really > this large when i first booked my ticket. i swear > the airplane companies keep shrinking the size of > the seats - they’re really the ones to blame > here,” no, fatty, you are. get your extra arm out > of my personal space, btw - you have a cheeto > stuck in your flab. next time some skinny dip$hit the size of my arm rests his head on my soft sholder, i’m going to throw him out of the plane. I’m not a pillow bro.

frick, i hate how fat people band together and try make themselves feel better. i know you guys are just hurting in the inside. get the f uck out of this thread

Put all fat people in work camps. We get free labor and they become skinny on a diet of gruel and hard labor. Win-Win.

Its called the BIGGEST LOSER for a reason. fat people are losers

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > frick, i hate how skinny people band together and try > make themselves feel better. > i know you guys are just hurting in the inside. > get the f uck out of this thread fixed it for you

wutever man, ur dead early anyways brb heart disease

On a serious note though, I was just playing a devil’s advocate. Certain heart conditions, genetics, and even thyroid problems play a role, so you should educate yourselves. Where I do agree is that some people just choose to be fat and do nothing to control their weight. But at the same time, I think there are bigger problems out there than fat people walking around and sitting next to you, I think everyone needs to relax and be more tolerant. Why complain about these things, as a doctor I prescribe to you to get laid, this should cure you.

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mar350 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CFABLACKBELT Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > they just give you this stupid fatty mc. fat > fat > > look that > > > says “deal with it.” > > > > > > and “oops, i had no way of knowing i was really > > this large when i first booked my ticket. i > swear > > the airplane companies keep shrinking the size > of > > the seats - they’re really the ones to blame > > here,” no, fatty, you are. get your extra arm > out > > of my personal space, btw - you have a cheeto > > stuck in your flab. > > > next time some skinny dip$hit the size of my arm > rests his head on my soft sholder, i’m going to > throw him out of the plane. I’m not a pillow bro. But your so big and wound! Check it at at 0:47: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydVp-2B8qlw

Dude Superior, what’s with all the recent animosity? Back off, writing caustic statements is supposed to be my turf! Just kidding, though, stuff like the whole fat-skinny is all relative. Anyhow, thought both sides of the thread was pretty funny overall.

I’m a thin man trapped in a fat man’s body. Please help me.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m a thin man trapped in a fat man’s body. > Please help me. Did he eat you? Or are you trapped in a fold of flesh? Ok, I’m done.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m a thin man trapped in a fat man’s body. > > Please help me. > > Did he eat you? Or are you trapped in a fold of > flesh? > > Ok, I’m done. HAHAHAHAHAAHA

This thread raises the question: who would you rather bang? a) A very skinny girl with prominent ribs and no b0obs at all, or b) A fatty McD hall of famer who lost any resemblance of a woman’s figure. Assuming equal age and that I have to bang one of them, I’m leaning towards (a), but not by much.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This thread raises the question: who would you > rather bang? a) A very skinny girl with prominent > ribs and no b0obs at all, or b) A fatty McD hall > of famer who lost any resemblance of a woman’s > figure. > > Assuming equal age and that I have to bang one of > them, I’m leaning towards (a), but not by much. I’d go with (a) because it would create the illusion that my man parts were bigger.