Fat People?

Fat people is part of the reason for higher healthcare costs. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/03/03/MNFH1I2CU5.DTL&tsp=1

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Inner Evil Voice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This thread raises the question: who would you > > rather bang? a) A very skinny girl with > prominent > > ribs and no b0obs at all, or b) A fatty McD > hall > > of famer who lost any resemblance of a woman’s > > figure. > > > > Assuming equal age and that I have to bang one > of > > them, I’m leaning towards (a), but not by much. > > > I’d go with (a) because it would create the > illusion that my man parts were bigger. a - less chance of damage to the furniture and of suffocation

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fat people is part of the reason for higher > healthcare costs. > > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2 > 011/03/03/MNFH1I2CU5.DTL&tsp=1 fat people = financial terrorists

Well, on the other hand, obese people tend to die earlier and hence reduce the Social Security burden.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, on the other hand, obese people tend to die earlier and hence reduce the Social Security burden. Plus they consume more - America could literally eat its way to positive GDP.

And to think that there is a thread here attacking these American heroes. It is quite shameful.

not sure if the combined economic burden from fatties’ lifetime consumption and healthcare expenditures is fully offset by a shorter life span

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > one night stands rock with fat chix really dough. werd up son, sometimes you just gotta take one for the team to get the white out, na’mean

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- > Plus they consume more - America could literally > eat its way to positive GDP. interesting point, in my preliminary analysis I viewed fatties’ consumption as a strain on natural resources and a source for demand-pull inflation, but you have a valid argument

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > interesting point, in my preliminary analysis I > viewed fatties’ consumption as a strain on natural > resources and a source for demand-pull inflation, > but you have a valid argument If they consumed “natural” resources, they probably wouldn’t be so fat.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i keep having the same dream that i’m going to > fall through that little crack between the > elevator and the floor… :frowning: If you see my keys down there, grab them would you?

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > If they consumed “natural” resources, they > probably wouldn’t be so fat. Bacon is a natural resource. Possibly the most precious one.

Canadian bacon is a good alternative

IT’S BACONNNNNN! BACON! BACON! BACON! Are fat people and dogs thought process similar? I think so.

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Canadian bacon is a good alternative Canadian Canadian bacon, or US Canadian bacon?

in related news…Kirstie Allie will be on this season’s dancing with the stars (which makes me question the show’s title)