Favorite Music While Studying

What’s your favorite music to listen to while studying. I’m trying to put together a playlist for my ipod. I’ve heard fast Indian raga sitar music is good. My favorites - dark side of the moon by pink floyd (especially money), and Brandenburg Concerto #6.

brad mehldau- largo i can’t listen to that much with words or i’ll lose focus when studying. i’m an otis redding girl though. really, what can’t you do while listening to otis? ok, time to start studying today.

check this out: www.pandora.com Who needs XM or mixed CDs for that matter with that site? I am a big fan

Beastie Boys : The in Sound from Way Out Hands down the best…

2 pac

fidy cent

Shuffle on the music library…or pandora.

I personally like Kazem al-Sahir - one of Iraq’s most famous pop-stars.

Debby Boone’s “You Light Up My Life” on endless repeat.

Solo piano has been great for me for many years of studying… try it!

Any particular solo pianist or works that you recommend? And that pandora is awesome.

Yes, try this here: http://luckysevenradio.com/

Moonlight Sonata for those dark times Beethoven Symphony #9 Mozart Symphony #40 Mozart Requiem Part 1 Chopin- Nocturne No. 2 in E-Flat Minor Ave Maria- Schubert

Look up the Gregorian monks…

i cant seem to study with music with lyrics. i like trance and classical music.

Tiesto, Oakenfold, Trance/Dance/etc.

I don’t listen to music when studying. In fact, my roommate pretends to be a proctor and I have a tape recording of girls running in high heels coupled with continuous coughing and muffled sneezes intermixed with random sigh’s to prepare me for the crowded New York testing location.

so your room mate checks your ID every ten minutes?

You must be kidding. Not only does he check every 10 minutes but he will randomly give me questionable looks and sideways glances whenever I glance up from my studying, obviously.

Slayer - South of Heaven, Just perfect, I just get in there and ‘slay’ the study sessions