FBI Is Reviewing New Evidence in Hillary Clinton's Email Server Case

Presumably this means that there is new information that merits looking at, but it’s too soon to know if it changes any of the earlier conclusions materially.

It means the director of the FBI is either incompetent or corrupt. Those are the only two options, and so he should step down, or be fired.

Indeed! And drain the swamp starts with treasonous FBI director Comey. yes

I just realized, I fell into the same beat-dog mentality the Americans do. Firing is allowing someone to walk away unpunished for treason. This was no incompetence. This was a move contrary to the very way the intelligence community works, against their own policies, way out of his depth, to directly disrupt a US presidential election. The punishment is death or imprisonment not less than 5yrs, and permanently banned from any office.

treason: the crime of betraying one’s country

Comey is a hero! He’s putting his life at risk in the pursuit of justice! Drain the swamp!

If he finds something material and locks her up, he will go down as one of the greatest patriots to ever live!

“Comey is a hero” Lmao

https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wrote-bombshell-letter-to-congress-before-fbi-had-reviewed-new-emails-220219586.html

Comey is guilty of election fraud , and this only adds evidence to what I said before which you all unwisely mocked, that US voting/elections are a lie, and thus “the winner” has no legitimacy.

Electoral fraud, election manipulation, or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

Although technically the term ‘electoral fraud’ covers only those acts which are illegal, the term is sometimes used to describe acts which are legal but considered morally unacceptable , outside the spirit of electoral laws , or in violation of the principles of democracy.

In national elections, successful electoral fraud can have the effect of a coup d’état or corruption of democracy. In a narrow election, a small amount of fraud may be enough to change the result. Even if the outcome is not affected, revelation of fraud can have a damaging effect. If not punished, as it can reduce voters’ confidence in democracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud

Not a chance. Democrats voted for Marion Barry and Hillary knows they’ll still vote for her no matter what.

To be fair there could be video of Trump actually raping a baby and 30% of America would still vote for him. That said no way I could vote for either. Third party it is!

@Turd: who told her to drop out?

Fully agree, and that’s something the talking heads like to mention with some regularity. There’s never any mention of the irrational zealotry of a large portion of Hillary’s supporters though.

The swamp is draining.

Naw, you’ve just found yourself even deeper in the swamp (not sure what this metaphor means).

Now every cycle the FBI will drive election results by selectively releasing work in progress to the public because “we thought they had to, you know, just to be safe”. You get one vote, but Comey gets 10M, and the S&P500 companies get 100M. He knew he could get away with it, you did not riot in the street calling for his head on Friday, and so this is the new normal.

Permanent new internal damage to the “democracy”, and proof globally it doesn’t work.

soooooooo, soooooooo, so sad.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8l4XESWSfU]

^ very sad. Good point by the girl about how they get paid hundreds of thousands for paid speeches but people don’t even go to the free ones.

^ She lost me at “it is literally like a hallway”. Either it is like a hallway, or it is literally a hallway.

Using the word literally; a sheeple red flag.