FBI Is Reviewing New Evidence in Hillary Clinton's Email Server Case

^ she’s hot so she gets a pass

^ As long as she is not describing her nether region, then yes devil

Did you see online how the Clinton campaign photoshopped that “rally” above by multiplying the few attendees to make it look like it was a crowded event? You can see the same people multiple times. The bald guy really stands out. Similar to her green screen rallies. What a crock!

That video should be titled “white people looking bored and confused.”

HEY! That dude leading the cheers is from VEEP! Yes/no?!?!?!

Obama is such a weakling, guy is afraid of his own shadow.

President Barack Obama’s spokesman, Josh Earnest, said Monday that he will “neither defend nor criticize” Comey’s decision to disclose a review of newly discovered e-mails that might be related to the investigation of the former secretary of state’s use of a private server. But he said there’s no reason to believe Comey is “secretly strategizing to benefit one candidate or one political party. He’s in a tough spot.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-31/clinton-allies-go-after-comey-as-new-probe-scrambles-campaign

I watched that and I agree. That guy is soooooo soft. He doesn’t stand for anything.

Turd the more you post the crazier you come off. Have you always been this much of a conspiracy nut or has this election just got to you?

Obama doesnt want to get involved in this crap because his approval rating is relatively high and he doesnt want to get involved in the monkeys flinging poo that is this election cycle.

This “crap” is election fraud, it’s biggest news of 2016, and due to lack of action this Federal Bureau of Innuendo behavior is now the new normal.

Every time something serious happens in the USA, Obama is nowhere to be found.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Comey resigns by next year. He completely bungled this latest step and has opened the FBI up to potential legal action.

In one of the newly released Podesta emails, he says after Hillary’s fall/faint she was acting “retarded” and in another he says she always smells like cooked cabbage and urine.

I mean, holy shit.

Agree.

But the problem with election fraud is that the rewards are so massive (swinging the future of the USA, and thus the world), that normal penalties tend not to work. Comey doesn’t care if he loses his job, he took one for the team, and his buddies will always be there to take care of him. That’s why it is rational for the penalty for this behavior to be death by firing squad, it is treason.

The clueless Americans would exclaim “omg, you overreact, that’s crazy!”. Nope, it’s totally rational.

Wow! Very sad.

That explains the flies.

He’s a politician. That’s politics 101…

Purealpha is the Jim Lahey of this board.

Looks like cameras can move up closer for a better shot of Tim Kaine’s event today. 30 people showed up.

It may not be now that I’m looking into it. One of my coworkers was talking about it this morning and I just tried to find a source. Seems like ZH would be all over that if it was true.