Female tattoos

I don’t mind tats either way. Really depends on what the images, etc, are and how they mold with a moving canvas. Large women with colorful tats, probably not so attractive. Lean athletic types with some well done black ink could be extra attractive than without.

The one sleeve all black/greywash ink on stripper is magical. In Prague, there was this tall stripper that had her back, shoulders, light sleeves and side of thighs down to ankle with black ink tapestry, and everyone wanted her, even though there were at least 13 more that were also quite attractive. I ended up with another lesser stripper, and I asked her about the inked up one, if she goes upstairs to have sex. Apparently she did not, didn’t have too, because she made way too much just dancing. Then this old stripper as I was walking towards the rest room grabs me and says, something like 1000 krowunas I’ll do it all, I’ll “… … etc.” I said no thanks, then will pissing, I told this big german guy that I’m going to regret this in the morning. And he laughed really loud and slapped me on the back so hard, and I was like wtf.

This.

You don’t take them home to mommy, but you can definitely take them home.

I think they look trashy, but they are so common where I live its hard to find someone who doesn’t have ink.

Bump, almost four years to the day. I have a story to follow, when I can get to a computer.

In the meantime, maybe all the newcomers can give us their take.

100% dislike tattoos, even a tiny one is enough for a cute/classy girl to be reclassified as skanky/hoe

^^^

Wow! Relieved to report I have no tattoos. Although… if I did get one I would get CFA L1 PASS. If ironman triathletes can get that “m-dot” tattoo, I can get this. Passing that dang exam was about 3 times harder than an IM triathlon.

Wait… you are in philly? You have to come to the “Ramos is going to Wharton” AF wild night… yes? We will all get matching hacksaw tattoos. It will be great. :+1:

Brace yourself for L2

Nah, especially not if it’s an artistic one. Bolded part just makes you sound boring / close minded, I’m sure they all feel like they missed out on their chance at 30 seconds of missionary position for the rest of their life.

I don’t think it’s so much the tattoos that bother me but the style it gives off. If it’s an arm sleeve and her back is covered, then it probably means she does hard drugs too. Throw in multiple piercings like a septum nose ring and it is 100% no.

I am okay with people getting small tattoos that shows some sort of significance, such as a death of a loved one. I know people with an outline of a flower on their ankle remembering their grandfather or a date on the wrist remembering an aunt.

Lol geezus. Every once in awhile I’m reminded that this forum is a three way split between nerds raised in an ivory tower, Indians asking how to date women and Asians.

Knowing this crew, I expect feats of strength, conspiracy theories, ab worship, digestive health and existential discussions of intrinsic value. I don’t know if I need another hacksaw tattoo, though.

I saw a girl with a face tattoo once. She was literally Satan /s

LOL. What’s that supposed to mean? Which category do you fit in?

I forgot to add smoking in there as well.

What’s RedPill?

People call that postmodern crap an art, so it does not surprise me that there are other thinking that tattoos could be “artistic” as well. I will go ahead and proclaim that tattoo acceptance is due to long-term conditioning and brainwashing, just like what happens to people thinking that being overweight is the normal state of the body

I think you’re confusing asian symbols and smurf tattoos with what I’m referring to. Tattoos have been around longer than western culture so I’m curious exactly how “long term” you mean and how this conflates with body fat. Either way, bolded parts just reinforcing each other, I’m sure those women are kicking themselves at missing out on the human embodiment of white bread blandness. Hell, I dated an HCB from UPenn’s medical program once with a decent amount of tattoos. Great woman.

How exactly does one define “the normal state of the body”?

Mahn, this convo is just reminding me how much I love tropical sleeves on the right girl. Definitely has to be the right tattoo on the right person though.

Image result for beautiful sleeve tattoo

Classy tattoos (or even better, sleeves) on a female are like like lingerie to me.

#inked