Female tattoos

If i get CFA tatted on my chest, would that be a violation?

Not if you fancy cats, and who doesn’t fancy cats?

I like Mohawks and bishes with sleeve tattoos

https://www.cfainstitute.org/about/governance/policies/Pages/charterholder_use_of_cfa_marks.aspx

I think you’d need to get your name, then CFA. “Neryblop, CFA.”

Also, if you’re gonna get a tattoo to advertise your affiliation, go all the way. Get it done on your forehead.

Also also, tattoos are stupid. You wouldn’t slap a bumper sticker on a Lambroghini.

And which are you? I know you’re married, so you can’t be the second kind. Asian? Nerd raised in an ivory tower?

Black Swans are outliers.

Only the exciting ones. My guess is you’re referring to the garage princesses, which is a pretty apt comparison. Also it’s spelled Lamborghini.

Related image

Ha. Have you been building to this moment since you created your username? It delivered, fyi.

I can retire now.

Tattoos are not a deal breaker for me but I just don’t see the point in them and would probably never get one myself. A girl can be attractive in spite of her body art but the body art itself does not increase her charisma (in my opinion).

What about this dude?

I rephrased my statement. Forgot the topic was just female tattoos. Would be interested to hear the female perspective on men with tattoos though.

Looks like a candidate for top mugshot on the most wanted list.

^ Well, Gandhi was quite unpopular with the British government in the 1940s.

But would you say it increases, decreases, or has no effect on his “charisma,” and how you’d perceive this person upon say a first meeting?

It can look very sexy on the right person. But then the body type needs to be right and the skin type as well.

Unfortunately, ink looks like absolute shit on most persons. And to me, nothing screams looser louder than unoriginal generic ink, like for example these ugly little stars that people got a few years ago. These were so stupid.

It has also been my experience that people with visible tatooes tend be very ordinary and conventional people beneath the surface. It kind of gives the impression that some people try compensating an insipid personality with getting a tattoo.

At least that’s how they see themselves…

Yes, I would not dismiss the genre of tattoos in principle. However, most people get tattoos while young for shallow or superficial reasons, so the disapproval of people here of the tattoos merely reflects condescendence towards that mental state of the tattoo owner, not the concept of having a tattoo.

^ Ohai and I see the same perspective on tattoos. Must be the Asian in us.

i like a girl with tattoos and glasses