Finally can post an image of my garden project!!!

Nice job! Wonder how does it look compared to your neighbors’ garden.

the english are funny. you have so much countryside and yet you have 400 sq ft backyards. nice modern look tho.

Yeah, while you are up there, why don’t you take some pictures of your neighbor’s gardens also, for comparison. If their wives or teenage daughters are in the picture also, that might be useful. For scale I mean.

Where are the lion statues? Gotta have it bro

or even before/after pics so we can get a better appreciation for the effort put in…

Looks great tho, enjoy!

They’re muslim next door innit… some of them live in an outhouse illegally there are like 20 of the buggers nxt door.

Neighbors garden is a piece of crap… smell like fox shit… not been cleaned for years.

A couple of pictures of other builders… not me. Garden in it’s initial state in the background though

You need a few of these

Image result for lawn globe

Looks nice! Between the price and small area, London real estate clearly isn’t for me.

^ + 1000

Nice work for the slender piece of land. Definitely better than the neighbors.

The row houses look very British. Whereabouts in the U.K. / what part of London?

Not sure if this is true elsewhere, but in the suburbs of KC these lawn globes can mean the couple living there is down to swing.

^what??? My neighbors directly across the street had one. They sold the house and the new people took it away immediately. I always wondered why, but I guess that explains it.

What, like at any time? As in if you’re passing and see one you can just knock on the door?

Looking good though pokes, monty don will be proud

What’s the price of London vs NY/Miami/Boston or LA? There is still some value in the inner suburbs I think but they’re going fast. The whole suburbia lifestyle is way too soul sucking as an alternative. One hr commute in a car each way, 10000 sqft of Walmart with like 10 people? Meh, no thanks.

nice place, why is the grill so far

the grill is far!! I will move it!!

Yeah, lawn globes and/or white pebbles used in a decorative fashion in front of the house.