Finally can post an image of my garden project!!!

See it as an opportunity to use their sheep.

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/sheep-better-lawn-mowers-goats/

Why do swingers need a special lawn decoration? Do they expect random people to come in and have sex? I don’t think there is a gay sex house invitation or something for other people with certain sexual preferences. Or maybe there is, and I need to carefully examine my decor.

@pokhim where in London are you?

And the chilies?

Looks great, pokhim!

I’m in east London - Leyton.

When I was doing some digging in the garden to relieve some compaction and dig in manure i found an old Victorian path c.3ft deep… The wife made me dig some of the old tiles out which were dated on the back to 1880. Means the house are prob 130yrs old…

3ft of terrain inflation is quite high for 130 years no?

Looks great! And perfect amount of space imo. I’d be overwhelmed with more space

Not entirely natural terrain inflation… Looks like some people introduced a lot of soil into the garden… perhaps when it was just built. When people do up their garden there is normally some movement of soil.

yep…it’s manageable alright!! A couple of hours here and there…I never wanted a massive garden as I wouldnt have the time to do it

That is very very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Can you work on mine, it’s about 4x yours and there are a lot of shrubberies (something I’m told you english are gaga over)

Really? Isn’t KC a very conservative state?

Rural Kansas is but not KC. We’ve been voted one of the most gay-friendly cities several times, always elect a democrat as mayor, and Missouri has the loosest liquor laws of any state (just to give a few examples). But, that’s all besides the point. Yes, the neighborhoods I frequent are filled with right-leaning people. And, in my experience, those are the real freaks in the sheets. Bored housewives looking for a good time…

Ha. I see. As they say: “Evil lives in quiet waters”

Marble lions and a fire pitt and youll be complete

great saying!

I got yer fire pit right here!!! And it should scare the crap outta your neighbours!!

aka the Harlem of London

that is very cool!!

Basically a bit like Harlem (maybe). I wouldnt want to live anywhere else though… F*ck West London - only knob jockies and ponces live there…too many gora too