First thing you will do

…after you have finished this bloody exam? I’m assuming that alcohol consumption is on most people’s agendas, but what other plans do you guys have?

i will go home and go to sleep.

pre-register for a liver transplant…

Beyond the obvious of sex, alcohol etc. - Catch up on the pile of Economist’s on my table - I’m thinking of watching the whole LOST series again this summer - Watch a full ball game again

driving 2 hour shome. and pounding shots of something. then what i’m really looking forward to is waking up sunday, and going for a walk to nowhere. Why, cuz i love the idea that there’s nothing i have to get home to and do, so the idea of hte walk is that it represents freedom to me.

I have about an hours drive after the exam, which let’s me wind and calm down somewhat. On the way I’ll grab some kind of desert surprise for the wife and kids with big thank you hugs for their tolerance over the last couple months. We’ll just sit out on the deck and I’ll veg and watch the kids. I’ll probably be up till 2AM all fidgity then sleep in the next morning. Pretty freakin exciting stuff :slight_smile: Starting the Sunday, I become an absolute workout maniac to get back into shape.

…skinny dipping

I plan on going out for some stone crab, then Getting hammered, Then jump on a plan and come home on Sunday. Sunday night I think the Season premier of Ice Road Truckers is on. Then the next week at work I plan on staying late every night to play catch up…

…go and see some of the great summer movies coming out like hellboy II, WallE, batman, sex and the city (this movie is coming out toooo close to the final week to justify a trip before the exam) … read all the novels that are on my reading list … take a wonderful beach vacation … yoga galore … spend real time with my hubbie and family… get my life back – yeah … 2 weeks from today … an exam free woman. I just cant wait… … btw: indiana jones movie was real cool - loved it; great chill out after what was a really busy and fruitful study day … funny, as we were walking home … passing a starbucks, there were a tonne of people studying for L3 … with schweser books and cfai books … not sure I could study in a coffee shop … not with all those cakes around me … …well it is early Sunday morning and I am drinking my 2nd cup of freshly brewed coffee … hmmmm… the birds are chirping … hello world … and hoping for another great study day … bonne studying everyone …

• Spend time with my 2-year old daughter, who continues to ask me if I have to study when I get home from work. - Tell my husband how much I have appreciated his understanding in the last few months.

CFA-NJ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > - Spend time with my 2-year old daughter, who > continues to ask me if I have to study when I get > home from work. > > - Tell my husband how much I have appreciated his > understanding in the last few months. i hear you, I have been thanking my husband a lot too as he is also cooking dinner and taking care of a lot of things … we are lucky ladies and we know it. good luck cfa-nj.

Good luck to you The Edge. We will soon have our lives back!

#1. Alcohol #2. Firepit w/Schweser & CFAI Materials #3. Sleep :slight_smile:

CFA-NY and The Edge - I’m with you. My husband made dinner last night and just went out to get me breakfast. I hope this is not all in vain. Once this is over I have a week of excess scheduled - many friends to catch up with. Then I think it will be time to rediscover fitness… has anyone sent around the “how many pounds/kilos have you gained thread”?

thedarkhorse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA-NY and The Edge - I’m with you. My husband > made dinner last night and just went out to get me > breakfast. I hope this is not all in vain. > > Once this is over I have a week of excess > scheduled - many friends to catch up with. Then I > think it will be time to rediscover fitness… > > has anyone sent around the “how many pounds/kilos > have you gained thread”? happy for you. It is lovely to get all this support when we need it. lol about the weight gain, I know from previous blogs that Big B has gained weight, as have I from the studying munchies. if Big B starts the ball rolling, i may have to get on the scale …

1. grocery shopping…wife will give me a long list… 2) ABSOLUT shots 3) sleep

walk my fat beagle to shape again + I need fresh air more than him.

Hi CFA-NJ and EDGE, You are two lucky girls. My husband is NOT understanding at all. It makes it doubly difficult for me to really study hard with the daily duties with two kids. Kids are more supportive - I have to say. Any suggestions ?

Walk to the nearest bar on Miami Beach and drink myself stupid until Sunday

derswap07 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi CFA-NJ and EDGE, > > You are two lucky girls. My husband is NOT > understanding at all. It makes it doubly difficult > for me to really study hard with the daily duties > with two kids. Kids are more supportive - I have > to say. > > Any suggestions ? i have decided long ago you cant change people. they can only change themselves. given there is less than a few weeks to go … maybe you might want to drop some ‘duties’ … let him know that you can’t do them AND study … so what if the bathrooms are cleaned once every two weeks … just dont have guests over … maybe dont have freshly cooked meals EVERY night … there are healthy frozen options in the health food stores these days … this is not forever … just for the next few weeks to allow you to have time to study … do the absolute minimum. even with an emotionally supportive husband, believe me, I have done a lot of the above … but when he can cook a meal that is great, and running certain shopping errands for me. just do what you can to take the pressure of yourself … you are going to have to drop some duties. i hope what we are doing helps you. just know every little bit helps.